First shower and afternoon naps

Siyeon's POV

I was eager to get back to my place, back to SuA after she sent me that photo. I don't know what came over me when I asked her to hang out with me for the full day. That was not part of the plan but I enjoyed hanging out with her so I guess asking her was not too bad.

I arrived back at my place being met with the sound of the music, I think she was having a one-woman party.

I walked looking around for her. I found her in my kitchen, tidying up and dancing around in only my shirt and a pair of my boxers. She was shaking her ass, swaying her hips and singing away to her herself...God, she was a terrible singer but I stood at the kitchen watching her, chuckling.
She looked sort of cute dancing around my kitchen. She turned around, soon stopping when she saw me standing there.

"Um, how long have you been there?" she giggled

"Not too long, don't let me stop you. I was enjoying the show." I smirked

"The show is now finished. I need food." She laughed

"Your food is served, mam." I said handing her food

"Thank You. Um, hope you don't mind I tidied your kitchen? I was restless." She said

"Saves me doing it, thanks." I laughed.

She and I sat down at the breakfast bar, both digging in and drinking our coffees. We were both in need of it after drinking so much last night. A comfortable silence fell between us as we ate I think after this I need a shower then some more sleep.

I have not felt this rough in some time, must be the wine we drank last night. As I said eating breakfast with her I realize I needed to apologize for the way I acted at the event. An actual apology, not a made-up one to get what want.

"SuA I really I am sorry about what I did the other night. I should not have done that. It was rude of me. My father was not happy with me at all." I said.

It was the truth my dad pulled me up for it, gave me a lecture like I was a kid, telling me I need to learn respect for woman, stop screwing around etc... he was pissed at me.

"Don't worry about it. It happened I can't change it. Yeah, your dad never seemed happy when I told him I was leaving." She said laughing.

"OK. How is your breakfast?" I asked changing the subject

I was not used to this, sitting having breakfast with the woman I hooked up with the night before I pushed that thought to the back of my head not wanting to let it play too much in my head in case I said something stupid, In case I made her get mad at me and walk out, that do not want.

"I think a shower and more sleep sounds good right now," I said as we finished up

She nodded, agreeing with my suggestion. I motioned her to follow me to the shower which she did.I switched it on, stripping myself down and climbing in. SuA following my lead. I moaned loudly as she stepped into me in all her naked glory. I pulled her against me straight away, letting our lips meet in a heated kiss. She pushed me against the shower wall, pressing herself into me both of us moaning loudly at the skin to skin contact again.

I couldn't wait to have her again, the woman is my new addiction. I flipped us around, her back soon against the wall. The two of us kissed, letting our hands roam each other's bodies...touching every naked part.
I have seriously never seen a sexier woman than the one standing in front of me right now.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked her

"Yes on the pill." She said

That makes it even better then doesn't it? Sex always feels better without condoms. Though do I always use them when I am having one night stands, safer that way but with SuA, it was different. It was more than a one night stand and I trust her which is why I will happily slip right in there without a condom.

"Good, It always feel better without it." I winked at her

She nodded, pulling my lips back to hers. I was soon lifting her from the ground, holding her up. She wrapped her legs securely around my hips. I grabbed her ass tightly in my hands.

SuA placing her hands on my shoulders. I pushed my hips forward, entering her swiftly. The both of us giving the same response...a moan at us connecting again I thrust into her, burying myself deep inside of her once again, something I could get used to I pushed into her hard...pushed into her faster.

"Yes Siyeon.. like that, fuck like that...keep going." She called out, scraping her nails down my back.

It was even better with no condom between us. Everything about it felt better. I loved the feeling of her wet heat wrapped around my cock without it. She was moving her hips with mine, finding the right movements that feel good for both of us...that being deep inside and pounding.

We kissed roughly as we fucked against my shower wall until our bodies shook together with orgasm. The both of us reaching our ends together before put her feet back on the ground, the two of us actually getting showered.

"Shall we sleep now? I think I used up the only energy had left fucking you." I chuckled

"Don't worry once I get some sleep will be fully energized again." I added winking.

"I am sure you will. That is why you want me to hang out with you all day isn't it? So we can have sex?" she laughed

"That is one of the reasons yes, like you mind but don't worry I will find another way to entertain us too when we are not having sex," I said as we stepped out of the shower.

I handed her a large towel, grabbing one for myself and we headed through to my bedroom to get dried off and get back into bed.

"Somehow I do not believe that." She giggles shaking her head at me.

She knew me too well. I know she will have no complaints about it. She will be screaming and begging for more. She helped herself to a pair of PJs climbing into my freshly made bed since it was covered in sex, sweat and shame from last night.

It never took me long to follow her. This was another new experience, sharing an afternoon nap with a woman in my bed. I pulled her into me, pulling the covers over us. The two of us snuggling up, both ready to sleep again.

Hopefully when we wake up we will be feeling better and actually do something until then sleep sounds like the perfect idea.