Date Night Part - 1

Siyeon's POV

A date?
I asked her on a damn date,
an actual date?
What the hell is wrong with me?
I don't do the dating the thing.
I don't know what was in her things seemed different. I felt myself wanting to spend more time with her. I think it was time to admit defeat. actually this her it had become more than only about the sex now and I hated myself for it.

I don't get it?
Yes, we get on well but we are always arguing and falling out, pissing each other off.

Why do I like someone that does that to me? No turning back now, I have asked her I like her, nothing I can do to change that now.

I had booked us into an Italian Restaurant, the place was small or should say intimate? But it was still incredible. It did the most amazing food plus the staff were amazing as well. It was one of my favourite places to go, it is the only place in the city I will go to eat alone. I have never taken a woman there I have been with family and friends, never a woman first time for everything. I had no clue where we were going after that. I would work that cut when it comes.
I am not the most organized person in the world.

I decided would pick her up and drive us there tonight which means no wine with my dinner but that is OK for one night.

I pulled up outside her place heading to her front door I went to knock, stopping myself when I realize I was actually nervous...me nervous? That is another new thing for me I don't get nervous I get over-confident and cocky, that is more my style.

"Get a grip dude it is a date," I mumbled to myself

I finally knocked her front door, SuA not taking long to answer it.

"Good evening." She smiled brightly at me

I let out a small grumble, too busy admiring her, she looked beautiful. She had the cutest little blue dress on. It was nothing fancy like but it suited her I liked this style on her...casual but still making an effort. It was different from her usually little tight, short dresses. Yes, I love them too but I really like this one she had on. It was sort of a skater type dress. It sculpted her perfectly, showing those incredible curves.

"Wow! You look incredible." I smiled finally looking up at her, she has her long hair pulled into a side ponytail, another style I am not used to seeing on her.

"Incredible? That is a new one from you." She giggled

"Thank You though, looking good yourself handsome." She added.

"Don't I always?" I winked

"Could your head get any bigger?" she laughed pushing my chest playfully

"I am only messing. Come on let's make a move." I laughed.

She locked up after herself, turning back to me and smiled which I returned I placed my hand around her waist, pulling her into me and walked us down to my car.

She looked a little surprise when she saw I was driving. She was used to me drinking, getting a cab or have someone drive me. She knows me a little too much by now I think even as much as I opened the car door for her, letting her climb in. She thanked me, still slight suspicion in her eyes.
What I can be a gentleman if want to I am not only a pretty face.

We were soon on our way.
The Italian place not too far away. I pulled up in the closest parking space before climbing out, giving her a hand out too.

"Good evening Siyeon." The owner Chan smiled as I entered

"Good evening Chan, busy as always?"
I smiled looking around there was barely an empty seat in the place, it only seated maybe thirty people, it was always mobbed though.

"Yes, we are kept busy. And who may this be?" he asked smiling at SuA

"This is SuA, my date for tonight. SuA, Chan he owns and runs this place with his wife and two daughters." I said introducing them.

"A date? You must be something special. She never brings dates here." He said, "It is nice to meet you." He added

"Hi, you too." SuA smiled, avoiding the rest of what he said to her.

The conversation about SuA and soon came to an end...thankfully.
Chan showed us to our seats, taking our drink orders and passing us some menus I watch her looking around, admiring the place with a sweet smile on her lips.

"Do you like it?" I asked, her attention turning to me

"Yes. It is beautiful, I never even knew it was here." She said smiled, my eyes meeting her, neither of us pulling away from each other's stare I see a small blush creep up on her cheeks. Her quickly pulling away from the little moment we seemed to get lost in.

I cleared my throat taking a sip of my water I was hoping the night would not be mostly awkward, the way it feels right now I find it strange that we have amazing sex, see each other at our most vulnerable yet here we sit on a date, fully clothed and things feel awkward.

What is that all about? now I wish I left my car at home I could really be doing a drink right now.

"Why is this so awkward?"
SuA laughed

"Right? You feel it too?" I laughed

"Yes. I don't get it. Christ we have seen each other naked, fucked and whatever else but we can't have a date without feeling awkward?" she whispered, making sure no one else heard what she was saying.

"I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe it is because sitting here on a date we have more time to think, when we are naked and fucking there isn't much time to think." I said

"Maybe." She giggled

"Maybe we should try again. How about we act like we have not been to sex." She suggested.

"Like small talk? Questions?" I said

"Yes, something like that." She laughed

And that is exactly what we did.
We chat, got to know each other in ways never thought we would. We spoke about family, friends, interests, hobbies, past relationships etc..... SuA telling me more about that douche of her ex God, he was a prick man. She deserves better than him. The daft prick didn't know what a good thing he had.

On the bright side, it worked out good for me. And I think maybe having me around has helped her too in a way...a rebound of sorts. Hmm maybe being her rebound isn't such a good thing after all especially since I came to the conclusion that I actually do like her.

"SuA, can ask you something?" I said

"Yeah sure." She said setting her fork down for a moment I played it in my head for a minute, the best way to put across what I wanted to ask.

"Are you ready to date again? Like really date?" I asked

"Not quite but I am getting there. Tonight was a big step for me. A step in the right direction for me." she smiled "Why do you ask?" she added

Damn it that never quite went the way I wanted it too.

"Curious thats all. It is good that you came tonight then, I think you wasted enough time broken-hearted over him. You deserve better SuA...so much better." I said reaching across the table giving her hand a quick squeeze, quickly pulling away. She looked at me, opening her mouth to say something, seeming to change her mind.

"Something on your mind SuA?" I asked

"Yes. Why did you really ask me that Siyeon?" she said

"No reason," I said dismissing her question

I watch her roll her eyes at me, getting back to her meal.

I need to man up tell her why I really did ask her that. Maybe before the night draws to an end I will manage to do that. How she will respond I don't know. She will either slap me or like it,

Time will tell I guess.