Walk of shame

SuA's POV

I headed out of her office and headed through the club.

Her staff looking at me as I did.
They knew exactly what I was doing in that office with her, I put my head down, rushing out.

What was I thinking?
Why did I do that?
Actually, I know why cause she is sexy. Her kisses drives me crazy and well the way we fucked? That was something else. I have never had sex that incredible before.

Should I have done it? Hell no!
But it happened. I can't do much about it now.

I headed out to the street, trying to hail down a cab but none of them seemed to be stopping.

Come on! That is just my luck.
I wanted to get away from her...away from here and now I can't even get a cab.

Maybe I will walk home, It would be quicker than trying to get a cab.

"SuA at least let me get you a ride home?" I heard from behind me I knew it was Siyeon.

Why is she even out here?
I never wanted or expected her to come out after me.

I turned to face her, placing my hand on my hip
"No. I would rather walk home." I said annoyed

"I am not letting you walk home, no chance in hell" She said

"I am a big girl," I said rolling my eyes

"Not gonna happen. I already called a car. It will be here any minute and we will drop you off home." She said

I guess a lift home can't do any harm right? I just hope she isn't expecting an invitation inside when we arrived at my apartment cause that is not gonna happen.

I nodded, turning from her.
I hear her chuckle.
She soon appeared behind.
I tried ignoring her presence behind me.

It was working, that was until I felt her arms creep around my waist from behind, hee warm breath caressing my neck.

"Why in such a rush to leave?" She whispered her soft lips falling on the skin of my neck, below my ear.

I bit my lip, suppressing the moan that I knew I was fighting to come from my throat. She nipped the skin of my neck with his teeth, the moan escaping from me.

She slid her fingertips under my top, caressing the skin of my stomach and hips.

I leant into her chest, feeling myself falling for her touch again.

Get a grip of yourself SuA! I told myself in my head, I quickly pulled away from her, putting a distance between us and turning to face her.

I turned to face her and I was met with her stupid smug-looking face.

"Cause all I wanted was sex. I got that, why would I stick around?" I asked

"For some more sex." She shrugged

"No thank you." I said shaking my head.

She went to say something, probably something like
"You will come back, they always do." Or some arrogant, pointless crap like that.

Luckily for me the car she got, pulled up.

She opened the door for me, letting me climb in. I was expecting her to close it behind, not climb in next to me. Why could she not let me get driven home without her?

I slid across to the furthest end of the seats. She sliding in and right up next to me. She gave the driver my address.

"Was there any need for you to come along? You aren't getting an invitation into my apartment before you even think of it." I said sternly

"I never thought such a thing. I just wanna make sure you'll get home."She shrugged

I looked at her, laughing at her pathetic attempt of giving a damn about anyone...about me getting home safe.

I rolled my eyes, scoffing at her before turning away to look out of the window.

"Come on SuA, stop being such a bitch. You aren't even gonna talk to me?" she asked annoyed

"Nope! No point cause once you drop me off, you and I will be done." I said still refusing to look at her

"Not gonna happen." She scoffed back at him

I flipped her off as I continued to ignore her stare. She soon fell silent after that, the same as me.
The quicker I got to my apartment the better.

"We're here boss." The driver said

"Thank You, Josh. Can you wait for me please?" she said politely

"Sure thing boss." He replied

I thanked Josh before getting out of the car, I rush to my apartment.
I was hoping I was moving fast enough that she would change her mind about coming with me.

She was faster than I thought, she soon catching up with me. I raided through my bag for the keys to let myself in, hoping she would get the hint and go away.

She had other ideas.
She used my hips to pull me around to face her, pressing my back against my door, trapping me between in her body.

"You can leave now." I snapped

I knew if she never, I would do something really stupid like grab her and pull her into my apartment, fuckk her one more time before sending her on her way again.

I will not gonna let that happen, not again.

She leant her hands against my door at each side of my head, her lips getting close to mine once again.

''I will leave if you give me a kiss?" she teased running her tongue slowly over her lips as her eyes burned into mine.

I automatically did the same.

Damn, I was falling under her spell again. I knew I should push her away, tell her to leave but I couldn't.

I done the one thing I told myself over and over again not to do. I closed the gap between our lips and I kissed her.

She smirked into the heated kiss, knowing she was winning again.

That should be my reason for me to stop but I never wanted to. I could feel that same desire through me from before.

The same desire that made me have sex with her in the first place and I was heading down the exact same path right now.

I tried getting my key in the door without looking at it but I couldn't.

She was quick to take them from me unlocking my door for me.

I reached for the handle, pushing It open and walking back into my apartment.

My hand fisted in her tee and taking her in with me. I walked us backwards towards my bedroom.

The two of us pulling at each other's clothing as we did, leaving them scattered in a trail behind us.

She pushed me down on my bed, coming down with me...
our lips not parting once.

I felt like my entire body was on fire under her lips and fingertips.

Between my legs throbbing and dripping the same way as earlier.

Her cockk hardened and throbbing against me. I reached into my bedside drawer grabbing a condom, I quickly getting it on hee. And within seconds she was pushing herself roughly into me again, making us both moan loudly.

What happened to me?
not letting this happen again?
Now here I am in my bed with her as she fuckk me senseless.

I have a feeling our night is not gonna end here.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Thank you for reading!

Sorry for grammatical errors.