Finding out information

Siyeon's POV

I walked away, smirking and cocky.

She can deny that she wants me but i know she's lying. I can see it through her eyes.

I headed through the club, heading back to my office but I made a stop first, that stop in SuA's friends.
As I said they liked to talk too much.

"Ladies I need to ask you something," I said

"And what would that be?" Handong asked as she eyed me up and down That was nothing unusual I was used to women looking at me that way.

I enjoyed women looking at me that way.

"SuA.. is she single? I am wondering cause woman seems to give in to me very quickly but SuA is not much even though it is obvious that she wants me."I said confidently

"Yes, she is single, only by a couple of months. Her ex left her for on eighteen-year-old." Yoohyeon said

"What? Is he a fuckingidiot? Why would you need someone else if you had her?" I said

It was true if I had a woman like her in my bed every night I wouldn't need to go anywhere.

I don't do relationships, flings or even dating but if I could fuck her every night then I would be happily do that, nothing more but hot, passionate sex.

"We never got it either. They were together for six years." Handong said

"Maybe she just needs a rebound to fuckk her," I said

"Yeah, good luck with that Siyeon.
She isn't one of your girls that will drop her panties for you," Yoohyeon said

"Well then, I will just need to work harder, won't I?" I winked before walking away from them, heading into my office.

Maybe Yoohyeon is right, maybe she will not drop her panties for me easily but that doesn't mean she won't do it at all, I was not used to women not wanting me too, I used to them all throwing themselves at me without me even trying.

And the fact that SuA is not, that way makes me want her even more.

It was gonna be easy being around with her since she will starts working with my dad on Monday.

I'll spent a lot of time there.

That kiss we shared on the dancefloor...that heated, passion, sexy kiss?

No one can deny those feelings that were in that one kiss.

There was clearly sexual tension between us and if she would stop being stubborn then we could get rid of that tension.

Maybe I should go back and find her, work a little harder to see if that does anything for me or I could sweet talk her friends into giving me her number.

I like that idea better actually.

I headed back out, looking around for them.
I see Yoohyeon and Handong heading back to where I had left SuA.

I swerved my way through the crowds, catching up with them before they reached her, I stood in front of them, blocking their paths and blocking SuA's view of them.

"Can we help you?" Yoohyeon asked

"What are the chances of one of you giving me SuA's number?" I asked

"Depends on why you want it?" Yoohyeon asked

"I can help her mind to take off her douche ex ." I said,

"Would you not rather make her forget about him and have some fun?" added, flashing my best smile at them both.

It took some time to convince them but they eventually gave me it.

I turned to where SuA was, giving her a wave and a wink.

She's flipping me off, giggling and turning away from me.

I chuckled to myself walking away.
I knew she was pissed off at me which it was all part of the fun.

She was gonna be even more pissed at me when she realize I have her phone number.

I grabbed myself a Scotch from the bar, heading back into my office and locking the door.

I don't want anyone to disturb me when I am texting SuA.

I need to be on my best game when doing it.

I grabbed my phone, opening C text to her.

Siyeon: Hey sexy. If you are bored you should stop by my office?

I am sure it will gonna work out,

I waited for a good ten minutes, deciding she was ignoring me but then my phone went.

I smirked when I see her name on my screen

SuA: Where did you get my number? And I don't want to stop by in your office. If wanna get laid, there is plenty of guys in here I can get that from...anyone except you

I chuckled as I read her text.
She does not seem the type to me that will hook up with some random guy she just met in a night club especially since none of these assholes has any game.

If I can't get her then other guys sure hell don't have a chance, they have nothing on me.

Siyeon: I can't tell you that...sorry. Why would you go to them when you can come to me? Those guys will do nothing for you, you will be disappointed at the end of it

SuA: You are really coming across the line as a stalker do you know that? you're full of yourself much? Do you know you aren't the only guy in here that knows how to fuckk right? You aren't God's gift Siyeon, stop acting like it. I don't know why all the other girls fall so easily for your bullshit but I will not be one of them. I have said it more than once give up already.

Me give up? Ha yeah right that isn't ever gonna happen.

I don't give up, well not until I have tried my best and that is exactly my plan for her.

Siyeon: Not full of myself sexy, it is the truth. I don't have one single complaint. Every woman I have ever been with was had nothing but pleasure from me. Do you know what it feels like to have a back-arching, head tilting, toes curling, body shaking orgasm? Cause that is something I can promise to give you 🤤😉

Maybe it seems that I am being too forward especially after only meeting her tonight but that is the kind of guy I am.

I get straight to the point, no point in beating around the bush about things.

SuA: That is something that you will never find out Siyeon. Goodbye

Siyeon: I wouldn't be too sure about that I could literally rock your world baby, give me a chance and you will not regret it, that is I can promise you. See you soon gorgeous!

She never texts me back after that and left me like that...until tomorrow.

I was not lying when I promised her I could rock her world. It is a fact that has been proven over and over again many times. I knew I was getting to her I think she realize just how much I can get to her.

I know how to tease and seduce very well. And my sights were firmly set on her.