Chapter 9

(Ashborn POV)

Right now I'm in my room. Pondering about what I saw inside of Arthur when I checked what was the thing that they termed as Beast Will.

This feeling that I felt when I entered Arthur's Mindscape. It felt like...

*Spoiler Warning*

Cup Of Reincarnation.

Not exactly it, but it felt like there was it. Perhaps Rulers used Cup Of Reincarnation once again and it couldn't hold it anymore and reached the limit? Did the Cup finally break?

"Tch. " I clicked my tongue at this patheticness.

They couldn't even take care of such a mightily and hazardous tool. If my guess is right then, this means that when the Cup finally broke, somehow few fragments reached this world.

But that's not the only thing. That Beast Will inside of Arthur, could manipulate this power even if not perfectly.

Which means only one thing. If there is an individual who is able to handle it, there as well will be another one who can do the same.

This world has luck. If the cup was to get in this world, with full it's capabilities, the world would be without a doubt doomed.

And now that the Cup doesn't exist, it means there is nothing I should worry about apart from fragments being here. Even the Cup itself couldn't deceive Monarchs and Rulers when reversing time. Now I doubt it couldn't even stop time in our presence.

"I still have to prepare, I haven't recovered even an ounce of my former power. " I muttered.

If there is an individual capable of influencing fragments, undoubtedly it would be the strongest creature on this planet.

"Now that I think of it. It is truly foolish to believe that there is only one mainland on this planet. "

It was decided by me after my mother successfully gives birth to my precious young sibling, I shall visit a place where I can increase my army count. Perfect spot for this...

Beast Glades.

The territory is full of mana-beasts and my eventual Shadow Soldiers. The entirety of Beast Glades is still not explored, meaning people don't tend to go down further in dungeons.

Constantly new dungeons appear on the surface, many of them are cleared by adventurers for rewards. Lower level dungeons, with stronger mana-beasts, are mostly blocked and entry is restricted only for military operations.

That is only better for me. If humans can't go deep down there, that means that nobody will see me there.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Mom, when exactly will you give me a little sibling? " I asked, while also trying to act childish.

"Soon, honey. It's already the 8th month." She responded to my question, with her always reassuring smile.

"That means, in about 1 month or so, right?" It was now my father who asked.

"Yes." Briefly answered my mother.

"If only Arthur was able to come here." Muttered father, he was visibly sad about him not being with us.

I didn't voice anything. If I mention something about bringing Arthur now, my mother would get too emotional which is bad for her condition.

"Father, I also wanted to ask something." Instead, I changed the topic.

"What is it?" He turned to me.