Chapter 76

I'm posting some chapters ahead of time on my discord server: https://discord.gg/r2VSvS5kaH

Double update today cuz I feel like it. Tbh I want to concentrate more on writing tomorrow, I have 2 chapters left to write and it's finished. *Currently on 83th chapter*

So double update today, and tomorrow none. Pls forgive me for this cheating. 
________________________________________________________________________________

[Charge.]

*Stomp*

The giants began to run at each other, followed by their armies. The figures that could easily touch the skies were moving faster than their own armies. On one hand, thousands of black-lightnings were violently rolling on one side, crashing into the new land. On the other side, the ocean was evaporating.

Each of those steps was causing a thin layer of the ground to peel off like the skin of an apple.

*Ka-Boom*

The giant shadow figure immediately went for the punch and successfully delivered it to the dragon's face.

Antares grabbed onto the chunk of black mass tightly. He took him down on the ground and began to wrestle with him.

*Rumble*

It evolved into a struggle for dominance in which each side tried to gain the upper hand and render the other helpless. Their armies were nowhere to be seen, and during this process, they had already moved kilometers from the original battle scene.

*Bang*

The dragon swept away the giant figure with its tail. Ashborn was thrown away by the impact. Because of this giant appearance, he wasn't as mobile and couldn't stop rolling immediately. When he stopped it, Antares with his giant claws, dug into his armor and pinned him to the ground.

The dragon's mouth lit up, meaning he was preparing to attack him with the Breath of Destruction.

Instantly, Ashborn used his leg to push the dragon off himself. Antares was flipped forward, and he fell to the ground on his back. His eyes still noticed the figure that had just stood up.

The dragon rose to his feet in a flash. It was surprising how Antares was still more mobile than Ashborn. This was so because it was the natural form, as opposed to Ashborn's, which was essentially a set of armor that served as a puppet controlled by Ash.

A desperate battle ensued.

Whenever they collided, the ground quaked and the heavens rocked. Who knew on which continent they were now? They were deformed in an unrecognizable way. Every plot of land was being showered by dark lightning and flaming boulders.

The power of destruction and the power of death were clashing with each other once more. Their strength was even, and throughout the battle, nobody, even for a few seconds, could hold an upper hand over another.

This battle was heard all over the planet, and the shadow army kept going strong against the monarch because of it.

It felt like a motivational speech; their lord was continuing the battle despite the disadvantage. Their losses were many, and the rest of the monarchs were slaughtering them, but they weren't let down by the strongest shadows.

They were surprisingly putting up a good fight... until the monarch manifested their souls.

The first one who couldn't hold out anymore without trying more was the Beast Monarch. He manifested his soul and transformed into the giant wolf with snow-white fur.

*Growl*

The wolf was gritting his teeth and growling at the shadow in front of him. Windsom in his dragon was slightly bigger than the wolf, but this couldn't be said about the strength. The former Asura was feeling pressured.