Chapter 25

(Ashborn's POV)

A few days later, Kaspian started negotiations with Darv. Darv kingdom was more open to Sapin about trading and they would gladly accept anything for making trading easier and cheaper. 

Kaspian earned as many benefits as he could, from the deal with Darv. 

Even though right now Sapin has important negotiations with 2 other kingdoms, Elenoir still seems to be in isolation. 

With time this problem can be fixed with a new relationship between the three kingdoms, but this will slow down our plans. So I decided to make a visit. 

I'm going to visit Arthur's mentor and talk to him.  Virion Eralith, former king of Elenoir. 

"Brother, are you going again?" As I was about to leave Helstea manor, I heard Ellie's voice. 

'I thought she  wouldn't come out from parents' room that early.' I wasn't always monitoring Ellie's mana signature since she has bodyguards and she is always with parents. 

"Yes." I answered shortly. 

"I'm coming with you!" She declared and run up to me. 

I'm not against taking her, but mother might get a little mad at this. 

.

She looked at me with begging eyes. (Eyes of the cat from Shrek.)

.

Exceptions can be made since I'm with her and I can protect her from anything. It was decided, I will take Ellie on a small walk.

"Fine, are coming in these clothes?" It's still early morning she might feel cold since she is still young. 

"I'm already big brother. Do you think I will get cold?" Yes, you will get cold with such a light dress. 

I can protect her with mana, but it will be better if I will teach her how to augment herself with mana later. 

"Are you ready?" I asked her and she looked confused. 

"Wha-" Before she could say anything I picked her up in my hands. 

[Shadow Exchange]

A soldier that was in Arthur's girlfrie- I mean soldier that was in Princess Tessia's shadow was already ready to switch with me in places. 

"Eh?!" Ellie exclaimed and looked around. 

We are now in the Elenoir, to be exact at the same backyard that served as a checkpoint for me and Arthur.

"Brother where are we?!" Ellie frightened at the sudden change of surroundings, it's understandable since she is still a small child. She tightened his hand around my neck and hugged me strongly. 

"We are now in Kindom of Elenoir. Remember the place where elves live?" I asked her. Obviously being the sister of two geniuses made her take their footsteps and now she also started learning theoretical subjects.

"Humu..." She nodded and I patted her head.

"Shall we look around first?" Humans are not meant to just walk around in elven territory, but I look like Arthur and Arthur is a disciple of Virion Eralith. 

"Yes." Ellie agreed and we process to walk around the backyard first.  

There were some rare types of flowers growing here. You won't be able to see any of these flowers in Sapin. Not only flowers but some other plants. 

'I wonder who guards this castle?' The nearest person to me is in the castle and I'm sure it's not a guard. 

"Brother, Let's enter the castle now." I just nodded at her.