Chapter 29

"So you, you and you." Ashborn started pointing at three shadow soldiers in front of him.

Beru, Cylrit, and Uto were the strongest soldiers in Ashborn's army, currently.

"Beru, you are taking Ants under your command. You have my permission to command them all however you want." Ash told Beru who kneeled and lowered his head.

"I will never forget your kindness, I will work harder and dedicate whole myself for you my liege. I shall not disappoint you." Beru lowered his head so much that it was already underground.

"Rise up." Beru immediately got up straight and looked ahead.

Ashborn just walked up to him and patter ant's shoulder.

'My liege... just patted my shoulder...' Beru was on the verge of crying from happiness, but he couldn't display such feelings in front of his liege.

Ashborn could anyway feel what his soldiers felt.

"Pu- I mean Uto and Cylrit. Split the rest of the soldiers and take them under your command." With this said Ashborn split groups of soldiers who are ready to finally dive into a dungeon.

"Uto, Cylrit. You both will be leading soldiers into deeper dungeons where adventurers don't even dare to dive." Ashborn said and two nodded.

"There is only one mission bestowed upon you. Kill everything on your way!" Shouted Ashborn and the morale of soldiers was raised up.

"And now for you Beru... You will be helping me with important things..."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(Ashborn's POV)

"My liege, what materials should we use for the interior?" Baru approached me.

Yes, I tasked Beru and ants to build a castle for me. A place where their liege can rest, and participation in its construction is the greatest honor they can receive.

At the same time that was my way to keep Beru away from the dungeon. Since Beru will destroy anything even the dungeon itself, It will be best to keep him away from there...

"Use... The wood I guess." I wasn't knowledgeable when it comes to constructing grand buildings.

"It shall be done, my liege." Beru immediately flew towards nearby woods.

I could already see how the fundament of Castle was formed. The fundament itself was already enormous, it surely will be noticeable in Beast Glades.

'I hope adventurers won't take this as some dungeon break...'

Certainly, if adventurers will try fighting Beru's forces, I'm sure Beru would just kill them.

'My king, we fully finished clearing the first dungeon.' Cylrit telepathically informed me, I just sighed.

They found the dungeon and cleared it in under 5 hours, at this progress my army in few days might reach already count of 10 thousand.

I dived into my shadow and emerged behind Cylrit. What I saw impressed me, corpses weren't just lying around who knows where. All beast corpses were divided into groups, and certain groups had a certain amount of magical energy emitting from them.

The exact reason why Cylrit did this was unknown to me. Maybe he did this to show me that some of them might be useless? No, every soldier in my army is a comrade to others and all of them do their duties as needed.

Anyway... 

"Arise" I called upon souls of the dead monsters, they without resistance emerged in forms of shadows and merged with mine.