Chapter 11 | Season 2 👇

(Ashborn POV)

We were flying over the border of Elenoir and Sapin. Hawky was flying at a fast pace because I wanted to deliver Arthur quickly.

Right now, my priority is to find those who could be pillars in my army. 

"Arthur, Can you do me a favor? " I turned to Arthur and asked.

"What is it? " He asked. 

"Just tell mother that I'm with you, I want to go somewhere. " I told him and he looked at me with narrowed eyes. 

"I can't let you go if I don't know where you are going. " He said. 

"I guess, I'll tell you. I'm going to beast glades. " I answered and he widened his eyes. 

"Are you out of your mind?! You are only a child. " He yelled at me. 

"Says who. You are a child who met a dragon who could stop time and then even received its powers. " 

"How do you know that? " He asked. 

"That something inside of you. It's a will that has the form of a dragon." I elaborated. This didn't explain how I know that it can stop time but doesn't matter.  

"How do you know that it can stop time?" Arthur asked and it seems that it does matter. 

"You can say that I can feel it. " Well not really. There is something that will of that dragon can influence. It influences elements that can control Time, Space, and Existence. 

But knowing what Cup Of Reincarnation could do... This isn't even comparable. Cup could reverse time to 10 years. This means that it reverses Time and Space and in addition to that everything that was lost in that 10 years. Doesn't matter if that thing was a living creature. Cup could bring everything to the condition that was 10 years before. 

And besides, that works on everything. In everything, I mean the whole universes and maybe even beyond that. 

But we Rulers and Monarchs could feel changes in Time. 

"It feels like you are half lying and half telling truth. " Arthur wasn't convinced with my answer. 

"Arthur, you understand better than others that I'm not normal. Same I can say about me, I understand that you aren't normal, better than others." I told him. 

"Here you are true. " He smirked

"Arthur, I'll tell you something since we both greatly understand this. " I said and he became serious the moment I finished my sentence. 

"There, won't be other opportunities. Enjoy everything till you can because we both definitely know that there won't be a third chance." 

"*Sigh* I already knew, you are like me." He sighed and said. 

"No, there is a difference. I wished to come here." 

"What do you mean?"  

"I went rather far today. Let's continue talking after you calm your thoughts down. " I could feel how his brain was boiling from just one sentence. 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- 

"Arthur we are already here. " I told him and looked down at the castle. 

"I can see that. " Said, Arthur. 

"I'll send you some letters, I don't exactly know when I'm going to come back. But I promise you I won't make mother and father sad. " 

"What are you going to do in your journey?" Arthur asked me when we landed in the backyard of the castle. 

"Many things, But mainly becoming stronger." I knew I'm going to become stronger even if I sit home. I just have to do research and increase my army nothing more nothing less. 

"I then wish you good luck. " He said and jumped down from Hawky. 

"You won't hug your brother? " I asked and he groaned. 

"Come down then." He said and I jumped down. He looked weirdly at me. 

"You sly bastard... " He muttered and grinned, he came to me and hugged me. That felt good. 

"ART! " We both turned to voice and we could see some girl running towards us. 

"Your girlfriend is here Arthur. " I said and quickly jumped back on Hawky. 

"She is not my girlfriend! " Arthur shouted. 

"Yet! " Another figure appeared and that was virions guy. 

"See you later. Arthur." Arthur nodded at this. 

'Tank if something happens to Arthur I'll never summon you, got that?' I told my shadow soldier and could feel how frightened he was. 

"My so-called "Journey" starts today... " I mumbled under my breath and Hawky flew high in the air.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- 

Arrived at Beast Glades faster than I anticipated. 

Looking at large fields of grass and trees I could see a lot of weak mana-beasts running around, trying to find something to eat. 

There was a lot of mana around in beast glades. That's not strange, because most of the mana-beast reside here. 

Unlike people on the Dicathen, those mana-beasts are able to constantly absorb mana from their surroundings. 

And when the beast finally dies the mana is starting to leak out and the place where the beast died is becoming rich with mana. 

First I'll have to observe Beast-Glades from above and sense where is most mana. Then I'll start visiting the dungeons in those places.

"Hawky just fly around near those big mountains for now. " I told him and he increased his speed. 

I could see down on the ground some people doing various things. Some were hunting beasts and some just were looking for something. 

'I think they are searching for dungeons. ' 

If I remember correctly only adventurers are able to enter beast glades. Does this mean that I break the law or something? I'm just flying above it there is nothing they could dig to.

"Hawky, You know what? I'm going to give you full freedom. When we enter the dungeon kill anything you see. " I said anything because I highly doubt that any adventurer dares to enter deep dungeons. 

Hawky got too excited because this started flying even faster. He was flying so hard that the trail of mana that was leaking from his wings started blurring. 

"Time to start recruitment" 

-------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY! I'm going to announce it guys.

I the author of this fic, announce that season 2 began! 

A lot of new interesting events are going to happen. New characters are going to be introduced. (They are going to be shadow servants...) 

Unexpected things are also expected so be ready. 

Also, I know this chapter was rather small than others... Sowwy.