Chapter 15

(Ashborn's POV)

"Ellie, can you sit on mother's lap for now?" I asked my sister. 

My sister just nodded and I handed her to my mother, Ellie seems not to mind this. Mother meanwhile had a different expression.

 "Where are you going, Ash?" She asked me. 

"I have to visit someone." I answered quickly.

I didn't specify who I was visiting. they will eventually learn about this, it's not that I'm going to hide it either. If people know who am I, It's even better. They wouldn't even dare to do something. 

Guards who were here to protect the Queen of Sapin looked angry at what I said.  They are probably thinking 'How does this kid have something more important than being in the same room as Queen?'. 

I don't blame them and I don't care about these guards. Right now I have an important meeting that will determine the future of this continent. Of course, I'm the one that will determine it. 

I left Vip's room, and quickly used [Shadow Exchange]

"Kaspian, I'm here. Did King arrive yet?" I asked even before I appeared before him. 

"Woah!"He got surprised at my sudden appearance but regained his composure.

"No, his majesty hasn't arrived yet." Kaspian quickly answered my question and I just nodded. 

"You aren't against me sitting here right?" I asked and pointed at his desk. 

"No, Of course not." 

I sat in his chair and waited for King to arrive. Kaspian meanwhile left the room to guide king to this room. 

For now, I'm not going to ask the king to make the guild an independent organization. I just want to ensure that he won't do that out of fear. 

 I can certainly take control over everything with just force but... I don't want to turn everyone in my servant. I have to gain their loyalty differently now. 

Controlling the whole continent with fear will make my job only harder. (Not that hard tbh.)

(Blaine Glayder's POV)

I quickly arrived in Xyrus Adventurer's Guild. News about the new S-Class Adventurer is spreading quickly. 

This matter can't be ignored. Not only this S-Class Adventurer managed to get few S-Class beast cores, but he also requested my presence? (Kaspian did that) 

S-Class Adventurer hasn't appeared for hundred years already and now it has appeared with a boom! 

I just hope he/she won't be an ignorant fool, who does everything that he/she wants. 

Maybe I will be able to make him work under me? I don't have a good feeling about this, but it can be worth a shot. 

"Your majesty, S-Class Adventurer is already waiting for you. Please follow me." I just nodded at the man in front of me. 

I already knew about Kaspian, He was guild leader here for quite some time. Also, he is from the Bladeheart family.

Kaspian lead me towards his office, and when I saw the door of his office chills run down my spine.

I didn't exactly know what was behind those doors, but it wasn't probably simple mage... 

My guards weren't feeling this? This bluish aura that was leaking out from these doors, I already started sweating. I think I already felt similar...