•2•

"Wooyoung!" He heard his best friend call for him from the other room. "Are you ready?" Yeosang asked as he stood by the doorframe in Wooyoung's room.

"Almost, Yeo. It'll take me a minute."

"Alright, don't be late. I'm going to say bye to Jongho." He quickly stated before dashing off to his boyfriend.

Wooyoung sighed as he continued to pack up the last minute necessities into his backpack. Once he was ready, he checked around the room just in case he spots something he needs before he closed the door behind him.

"Yeo! I'm ready," he screamed to his friend, urging him to hurry up. Once in sight again, Yeosang ran over to his friend.

"Come on, Woo. We don't wanna keep the driver waiting, now do we?" Yeosang held on to Wooyoung's hand, with Jongho and Hongjoong trailing behind them.

Once they arrived in front of the car, the friends turned to face each other. Hongjoong was first to speak up, "take care you two. This is the first time you leave the country without us." He wrapped them up in a big hug before he continued, "have a safe flight, and call me whenever anything happens."

"Will do, hyung," both replied, before turning to the youngest.

"Woo, you better take care of yourself and Sangie. He's a special package," he said that sincerely, making Yeosang giggle, and Wooyoung gag.

"Could you not be so... couplelike. I'm about to travel too you know."

"Right, sorry. Anyways, take care of each other, and have a safe flight. Call me when you get there, Sangie." He winked before placing a soft kiss to his boyfriend's cheek.

After one last group hug, the boys detached themselves from each other, and watched as the two models got into the car, waving them goodbye.

They watched until the two standing males were out of sight. "We're gonna be okay, Sangie," Wooyoung whispered from beside him.

Yeosang nodded, "I know, Woo. I know," he mumbled lowly while placing his head on the younger's shoulder. He sighed before he closed his eyes, this is gonna be a long ride.

...............

a/n: double update cuz i felt nice, i'll be posting one more~
hope you enjoy the story<3