•100• the epilogue

Over the course of the next few months, Wooyoung's instagram has gradually become a San fan account, posting daily updates on their relationship. The couple had started dating since beginning winter meaning they are just over 7 months now. That's a long time, meaning that the two were now thinking of moving in together... but this had to be discussed with Wooyoung's roommate first.

Therefore, Wooyoung built up the courage to go to his best friend to finally talk to him about this topic. Barging into the room, Wooyoung spotted the head of blond sat on his bed, scrolling through his phone. Without looking up, Yeosang spoke, "you know that Seonghwa changed his hair color?"

"Really? To what?" Wooyoung asked, glad that Yeosang started the conversation, to nervous to speak on it now.

"Red," came the simple response.

"Ah, it's about time!" Wooyoung said, a small laugh as he unlocked the memory. "H-how'd you know?" Wooyoung's voice gave up on him at first, making him clear his throat before continuing.

"His instagram; posted a pic with Hongjoong. They're at a flower shop."

"Okay, I didn't ask for all that detail, you creep."

Yeosang simply shrugged, "now, what do you want?"

"Wha- What do you mean? I can't just visit you in your room every once in a while?" Wooyoung asked offended.

"Exactly, you never do that, especially since you dated San, you're always with him, making me more suspicious of your reason for visiting me right now..."

"Well maybe I realized I haven't been hanging out with you as much any-"

"Cut to the chase," Yeosang cut him off boredly.

"Fine," Yeosang seemed satisfied with that answer, as he waited for Wooyoung to speak up again. "San and I want to move in together..." Wooyoung said slowly, looking down, and playing with his fingers, nervous to look up.

"Okay," Wooyoung's head jolted up at that.

"Wh-what? Y-you agree??" The younger asked bewildered.

The blond simply nodded, "yeah. It's about time I move in with Jongho too..."

Wooyoung pouted at that, "I'm sorry..."

Yeosang frowned, and put his phone on the bedside table, making his way to the boy stood in the middle of his room, "for what?"

"You and Jongho should've been living with each other for a long time by now, but because of me, you've been forced to stay here, simply because I had no one to room with."

"Woo, Woo. I chose this, I chose to live with you because I love you, and because I wanted to. I enjoyed living with you, that's why I never moved in with Jongho, so get those thoughts out of your mind. We'll still see each other everyday anyways, I'm always one call away," Yeosang winked at the younger, making him scoff at the use of a song title, before he melted and wrapped his arms around the older's torso.

"I love you, Sangie," Wooyoung whispered contently.

"I love you too, Youngie," Yeosang wrapped his arms around his best friend's waist, bringing him closer. "Now, don't get used to that, that's the only time you're hearing it for a long, long time, Jung."

Wooyoung laughed as he slightly moved back to see his friend's face. "I know, Yeo, I know, and for once, I'm okay with that." The two shared smiles at each other, before the carried on their day helping each other pack up their stuff, as they both have houses their eyes are set on.

"I already bought this house a while back, knowing eventually you and Sannie would wanna move in together." Yeosang said excitedly, as he was shoving clothes in a box, before turning to face Wooyoung.