•89•

Wooyoung and San were currently in San's room, ready to get themselves comfortable on the bed.

"Spread your legs for me, baby," San said eagerly.

"They are already open wide just for you, princess."

"More, I need more," San whined, slightly jumping in his position.

"Geez, okay. So whiny~" Wooyoung mumbled, before adjusting his position, and spreading his legs even more, making them almost hurt.

"Okay..." San angles himself, before he plunges forward, with a yell. "Incoming!" and just like that, San fell right into the younger's arms, and Wooyoung quickly wrapped his legs around San's small figure.

"You're so cute," Wooyoung whispered, as he started planting kisses on San's side. Having San wrapped up in an oversized hoodie, stuck between his muscled thighs, and a giggling mess under his kisses, was all Wooyoung ever asked for.

He was so happy in this moment, he hoped nothing would ruin it... but of course, San had to get a call. That caused him to detach himself from Wooyoung, making him frown deeply. Noticing this, San giggled, and pecked his lips, "I promise it won't be long."

Wooyoung simply nodded, and met San go to the other room, as he let himself rest back, hands under his head as he looked up at the ceiling. Wooyoung sighed happily, waiting patiently for his boyfriend.

San was right, it didn't take long before he came back, Wooyoung immediately made space for his lover. "What was that about?"

"Oh, Taehyun was asking if we had any Chemistry homework; we don't, but then I asked him about a question I was stumped on in Economics."

"Oh, okay..." Wooyoung said warily. He noticed that San's warmth wasn't as near anymore, so he lifted his head to see San stood by a wall, trying to shut off the lights since he noticed Wooyoung grew tired. "Hey, come here," Wooyoung grumbled lowly.

"I'm coming, just turning off the lights," and once he did that, he climbed over the bed and next to his boyfriend. Wooyoung draped his arms over San's waist, and brought him closer. With eyes closed, he gave San a final peck before relaxing his tight hold on the older. San laughed quietly, rubbing his thumb on Wooyoung's soft cheek, "good night, baby." San looked at him for a little moment, before ever so quietly whispering, "I love you..."

And that's how the couple found themselves tangled up in each other's arms, in deep sleep.

...............

a/n: tbh idek where i got all this motivation to finish up all these chapters lol but i'm happy i did:))

hope you enjoy loves <3