•35•

After a couple more rounds, and some unanswered questions leaving some boys tipsy, San felt tired, but knew he should stay awake since he wasn't ready to buy his whole group gourmet food.

"Guys, I'm gonna go take a shower," San stated as he hoped it would keep him awake for longer.

"Why? It's not you who reeks," Seonghwa said pointing at the drunk couple, eating each other's faces.

San smirked, before he turned to the couple. "Say, Yunho," San started, causing the couple to part. Yunho looked at him confused, while Mingi hissed at him. "What happens to the person who wins, you know, staying up the longest?"

"Um," Yunho stated, causing Mingi to turn to his boyfriend intrigued. "Whatever you want, I guess. Maybe everyone who lost has to act like your peasants." Drunk Yunho laughed imagining his three minions.

"I already know I'm gonna buy you guys a gourmet meal, why do I have to be included in this too?" Seonghwa whined.

"Alright, I guess you're right. Too much punishment for just sleep." He started to think more, "Ooh, I have these 2 tickets to watch a BTS concert. Me and Mingi were meant to go, we originally just bought them cause we found them not sold out yet, which was surprising. In our shocked state, we didn't really think and just bought them. We didn't even see where they were performing." Mingi and Yunho giggled at their silliness.

"Wow, you two really are a spontaneous couple," Seonghwa mumbled, rolling his eyes playfully.

"You said two. If I won, who would I invite?" San asked curiously.

"Whoever you want; me, Seonghwa, Mingi, Wooyoung..." Yunho smirked at the end of his sentence, the word sluggishly coming out of his lips.

Feeling flustered, the dimpled male turned around, "alright folks," he slightly cringed at his use of words. "I'm gonna take a shower," he started before walking into the bathroom.

"Who takes a shower at 11pm?" Mingi mumbled to Yunho.

"I don't know, babe. Now shut up and kiss me." Resuming to their previous actions, Seonghwa gagged as he walked to his room.

"If I'm gonna lose, at least let me lose early." He whispered to himself, before he closed the door to his room, sinking into the sheets immediately.

...............

a/n: what do u think of their personalities? and hope you enjoyed <3