•54•

San was still stood confused as to why Wooyoung left so abruptly while their conversation seemed harmless. In that state, he was not aware that Hongjoong had come and stood by him, staring at him worriedly.

Waving a hand over his face, Hongjoong began to talk. "San, snap out of it! Tell me what's wrong?"

Snapping back to reality, San looked back to the shorter with his eyes portraying confusion and worry. That made Hongjoong's eyes stare back with the same emotions. "Sannie, you can always talk to me. What happened? Why do you look so worried?"

"W-wooyoungie," he hardly stuttered.

"What about Wooyoung?" Hongjoong pressed.

"He- he just left? Like abruptly, and- and I don't know, he just- I don't know hyung. Do you think I upset him?"

Hongjoong looked more concerned now, "I don't know, Sannie. Tell me what happened."

"Well we- well we were dancing, you know, on the d-dance floor. Then a slow song comes on, so we followed, and left a gap o-obviously, but then he asked me a question, and I replied laughing. He seemed embarrassed, and once the song ended, he left. Oh my gosh, Joong, he must've thought I was laughing at him. I didn't mean it-" San kept rambling, it looked like he'd run out of oxygen.

"Stop, stop. Breathe, San. Nothing happened. I'm sure he didn't think that, but I'm not sure. What did he say before leaving?" The older helped the younger breathe normally, before asking him the last question.

"He said he wanted to check up on Yeosang," San shrugged with a pout.

"Hm, then I don't know. Want me go check up on them?" Hongjoong suggested.

San immediately shook his head, "no, no, hyung. I don't really know anyone here, and I can't seem to find any of my friends. Please, don't leave me." Hongjoong sighed, hugging San closer, shushing him.

"Okay, okay. I'm not leaving, calm down." Hongjoong and San then continued talking, getting closer to each other as time went on, obviously enjoying each other's presence.

"Jongho! Where's Yeosang?" Wooyoung ran up to the younger in a hurry, starling the boy, whom was simply trying to drink from his cup.

"Jeez, Woo. I just left him by the outdoor patio. Why, what's the matter?" Jongho asked curiously.

"Nothing, I just need to talk to him. I'll see you around, Ho." He left without another word.

"Aish, this kid," Jongho hissed, going back to his drink.

"Sangie! Sangie! Fucking Yeosang! Where the fuck are you?" Wooyoung screamed into the dimly lit patio.

"For fuck's sake, Wooyoung. Can't a man get a minute in peace?!" Yeosang grumbled exasperated.

"Oh! Thank fuck you're here. I have something important to tell you."

"Well it better be, what's up?" Yeosang asked annoyed.

"It's San," Wooyoung said while panting, as he had to run around the house to find him.

Yeosang straightened his posture, "what about little Sannie?" He smirked at the younger, wiggling his brows.

"Shut up! I'm serious," Wooyoung whined.

"Okay, okay fine. What?"

"I- I think I like him."

...............

a/n: too soon?