•49•

There he was. Wooyoung, in flesh, stood in front of San. He's real! I can actually touch him. Okay, that sounded weird. Not the time, San, he's looking at you.

"Sannie!" Wooyoung beamed, and threw himself on the older, squishing himself in a bear hug. San found himself lifting the smaller off the ground, with Wooyoung's legs wrapping around his waist, as he spun the model in his arms. He heard the melodic sound of Wooyoung's laugh near his ear, and he nearly melted.

San let the boy go — not quite — as he was still in arms reach, arms still tightly placed on the younger's back. "Hi," the older whispered, showing off his dimpled smile proudly.

Wooyoung couldn't help but poke the dimple on one cheek as his eyes sparkled happily. "You're real," his smile grew wider as did San's.

San was confused as well as shocked, instead he commented back with amusement. "Of course I'm real, I'm surprised you're real. And even if you were, I'm surprised I'm in your presence right now."

Wooyoung giggled lightly, and just as he was going to reply, he felt himself get dragged into another hug. He knew this hug; warm and welcoming. "Yunho, why are you crying?" He pulled away from the hug to see the other better.

"I just missed you, hoe. You took too long," the older pouted, looking like a wounded puppy.

Wooyoung reciprocated the same energy, and pouted too as he held Yunho's soft cheeks into his tiny hands. "I'm sorry, Ho. I really didn't ask to stay that long. Besides, you were the one to leave me first." Wooyoung stomped on his foot childishly, crossing his arms over his chest with fake anger, before he got tackled into a back hug, by an equally large friend. He felt himself melt as he immediately showcased a breathtaking smile spreading across his soft features. "Mings!" Wooyoung screeched before he turned on his heel and hugged the redhead properly.

"How are you, Youngie?" Mingi asked as he hugged the boy tighter, Wooyoung's ear pressed against his heart.

He sighed contently, "a lot better now that I saw you guys."

"Move out the way! I wanna see my Woo," Hongjoong's cries could be heard, before the giants left them and went to talk to Yeosang and Jongho.

"Joongie, hi!" The two hugged each other tightly, before they pulled away, and found an awkward looking Seonghwa standing by them. Hongjoong smiled shyly at the boy, as he stepped aside for the two to exchange conversation. "Hi Seonghwa hyung! How are you?"

"Hwa is fine, but I'm alright Woo. How was the flight?"

"Quite relaxing, not gonna lie." Wooyoung had a smug smile, before he secured one arm around Seonghwa's waist, and draped one over Hongjoong's shoulders. "Now, let's go. The others must be waiting for us." The three smiled, before they made their way to the van Seonghwa brought with him to pick up the boys.

...............

a/n: last update! hope u guys enjoy this and hope to see u in the next one:)

have a great day bubs i love you all💞