•95•

The next morning, Wooyoung was the first to wake up, as he felt a warm presence huddled up on his bare chest. He looked down to find the cutest pout resting their bedhead right above his beating heart. Smiling, he pressed a small kiss to his temple, and then attempted to move without walking up the pretty boy sleeping by his side, failing though, as San stirred up in his sleep seconds later.

"Don't go, Woo~" He murmured in his sleep, making the other coo at him. He whispered a quick 'okay', and went to scroll on his phone.

tiny_producer ...

1,971,204 likes

tiny_producer glad to be yours <3

View 628,549 comments

_applechoi_ happy for you💞

kang.yeotail cutest twooo❤️✨

yknow_yunhoe AAAAHH MY SHIP😭🤍

bulliedmarz ...

1,072,891 likes

bulliedmarz finally🥺 *does happy dance*

View 428,316 comments

whyisgamora._ you're relationship seems so pure🥺

yknow_yunhoe HES A SIMP!
>> fixoff_mings simp detected😎
>>> bulliedmarz omg stfu let me be happy for once
>>>> fixoff_mings NEVER
>>>>> yknow_yunhoe okay fine
>>>>>> fixoff_mings okay maybe i can let it slide...
>>>>>>> bulliedmarz who's a simp now;)
>>>>>>>> fixoff_mings oh shut up😒

dovey.woo what a cute pair!🥳💞

"Wow, they confirmed their relationship to the public quickly..." San's sleepy voice startled Wooyoung as he thought he was still asleep.

"Jesus, you scared me!" San chuckled, then repositioned himself on Wooyoung's chest. Wooyoung wanted to bring up the fact that he too was ready to be out, but was scared since San never mentioned it, and they just confessed, so he didn't wanna ruin anything. "I'll go make some breakfast, baby. You stay here, you're still tired."

"Okay..." San mumbled as he brought Wooyoung's pillow closer, allowing the other to make his way to the kitchen, and make the two some breakfast. That was when both phones chimed at the same time...