•92•

After the males settled down a bit, they all sat down in a circle watching the selected movie. The options have been slimmed to two; one a horror film, and the other an action movie. By one vote only, did action outnumber the horror film, making them watch it next time, since as Yunho said, it was the first of many sleepovers they'll have.

Soon enough though, the movie ended and now it was time to play a game; some settled for Uno, but got bored pretty quickly. So, at that, Hongjoong announced his proposal to the group, "let's play spin the bottle!"

The boys all looked at him bewildered, "but half of us are already couples..." Jongho said confused.

"So?" Mingi said, receiving a hard smack on his shoulder by Yunho, whom was threatening to do it again. "Yeah, never mind. We can't play that," and to this, Yunho nods with a smile.

Looking away from the couple, Hongjoong made eye contact with the rest of the group. "Why not? It'll be fun, you know?"

Yeosang raised an eyebrow at his persistence, "why? Is there someone you wanna kiss~?" He teased, watching Hongjoong's ears grow red in embarrassment?

Hongjoong became a stuttering mess, "n-no, w-why would I w-wanna-"

"You definitely want to!" Yunho said from behind him, draping an arm around his shoulder, making him feel even smaller. The older was not enjoying being in the spotlight like this, especially because he expected them to just agree, and not corner him for answers.

"Don't be shy Joong, you can tell us." Wooyoung said softly, holding onto the older's hand, and rubbing it comfortingly. Hongjoong looked so small, Seonghwa couldn't help but coo at him, not noticing if anyone was looking.

He then stepped in because he too was curious. "Yeah, don't worry. It's totally okay, Joong," he sent a warm smile which caught the smaller off guard.

Trying to say something, the boys around him all started chanting, "say it, say it, say it," in perfect unison, except for San and Seonghwa.

After the boys got too loud, Hongjoong finally came clean. "FINE! I wanna kiss you, Seonghwa!" He said pointing at him, and facing him directly before growing shy again and looking away.

Seonghwa stood stunned, "me?" Hongjoong simply nodded, scared of his reaction.

After moments of no words, Hongjoong spoke again. "Will you let me?" Hongjoong stepped closer, hands tying around themselves in nerves, looking down at his feet, still scared he would be rejected in front of all his friends, whom currently were all gawking at the two with anticipation.

Seonghwa's words got caught in his mouth as Hongjoong's eyes resurfaced and made direct contact with his. The older's eyes trailed down to those plump lips of the shorter's then back to his eyes, before nodding.

Shocking Hongjoong, he stepped back in surprise. "W-what? Y-you'd let me?"

Seonghwa smiled, and simply whispered back, "yes." Coming closer to the shorter, he placed his lips over the younger's gently, making Hongjoong take control of where this would go. They then heard the sounds of their friends cheering, but even that didn't disturb the kiss.

After a while, they separated, and their foreheads met in the middle. Deep, heavy breaths mingling with each other, as the two boys shared their brightest smiles. Everyone was clapping, cheering, and awing, except one. His eyes weren't fixed on the newly formed couple, but on his beloved boyfriend.

San watched how Wooyoung excitedly clapped, and how he smacked Yeosang beside him with a smile. He never took his eyes off of him, because if he did, it was like he'd lose oxygen. Wooyoung was the source of all good in San's life as of right now, and he only wished he'd know that. And as those words raced through his mind, he had decided he was done keeping them a secret.