•77•

Over the course of the next weeks, the two have been going on even more dates. They still didn't have a label yet, but they simply enjoyed each other's presence, and all the various dates they've been on. One of their dates was having a picnic by a nearby park, while another was stargazing at the roof of a high building, but most dates would just be them lounging in their rooms, cuddling and watching movies.

This date, however, was different, Wooyoung finally wanted to ask the question, and be able to call San his. So, therefore, he told him he'd pick him up so that they could go to an amusement park. Cliché, he knew that, but that didn't stop him.

Wooyoung quickly got dressed in a horizontal striped white and blue shirt with baby pink accents, and light washed jeans, paired with some blue checkered vans to pair it all together. He accessorized his outfit with some jewelry, like a silver chain around his neck, a wing earring, and three rings adorning his delicate fingers. One last look, and he was ready to go.

Wooyoung chose a rather colorful outfit because he wanted to remember this day as a happy memory, also because they were going to an amusement park, so it only made sense. He sent San a quick text, stating that he's ready, and would be waiting for him where they agreed to meet up.

After a couple minutes of waiting, Wooyoung spotted San headed towards him wearing a baby pink shirt with three animated pineapples placed in the corner, with black fitted pants, and white air forces. He also styled his look with accessories. Much like Wooyoung, he wore a silver chain around his neck, not really caring about the earrings he chose, but he did wear a couple rings on his hands.

Wooyoung looked ahead of him, and felt the breath getting knocked out of his lungs at the beauty. A cheery San ran over to his side, and nudged his shoulder playfully, "hi."

"What a lucky date I am," San heard Wooyoung mumble. San giggled lowly, making Wooyoung snap out of it. He cleared his throat, taking his hand out for San to hold. "Ready to go?" San laughed louder, and nodded, intertwining their hands together before making their way to the fair.

...............

a/n: how was this for an update? more to come~