•3•

"Another great job, guys. You killed it!" San encouraged his friends after a tiring day at the dance studio.

"Thanks man, I don't think my legs can handle any longer," Yunho mumbled, taking deep breaths before chugging his bottle of water.

"Aw, man. I thought we had a chance," Mingi pouted. Yunho slapped his arm, embarrassed.

"Mingi, not the time." Yunho tried to cover his red cheeks, failing, as Mingi caught them, and started cooing and teasing his boyfriend.

"Stop, that's disgusting." San turned away from the couple, going to collect his stuff when he received a notification. Seeing as it was Yeosang, Wooyoung's best friend, he decided to check it, smiling widely when he did.

kang.yeotail ...

yeotail

5,674,213 likes

kang.yeotail he woke me up from my nap and for what?

View 468,092 comments

yeo_mood YOU BOTH ARE GLOWING AS USUAL

woosang.superior where you two headed👀

As San was typing a comment, the couple peaked behind him, teasing him. "You complain about us, while you do this behind our backs, huh?" Mingi scrutinized the older playfully.

"Oh, shut up. At least you actually have each other, I don't stand a chance." San sighed sadly at the thought of his one sided love.

"Not with that attitude. We'll even help you," Yunho piped up.

"No, you don't have to do that. I'm fine with him not knowing I exist." The shortest of the bunch sank his shoulders as he walked out, not caring if the couple were following.

"We have to help him," Yunho whispered to his boyfriend.

"We will, but after our trip," Mingi replied, bringing Yunho's smile back, before heading to where San went.