•9•

"Should we approach him? We did promise to help San," Mingi questioned his boyfriend.

"Yes, now follow my lead," Yunho instructed.

Following behind his boyfriend, Mingi watched as Yunho approached the model in front of them. "Hi, hello. Wooyoung, is it?" Yunho asked politely.

He received a nod from the shorter, "yes, and you are?" He asked with a warm smile towards the two.

"Yunho, and this is my boyfriend, Mingi. Listen, we're not much of big fans of yours," Yunho started, intriguing the younger by his straightforwardness. He cocked an eyebrow up, urging the oldest to continue. "However, our friend in Korea is obsessed with you. He talks about you day and night, so we wanted to do something for him."

A sweet smile spread across the model's face. "First off, I want to thank your friend for the support, I appreciate it a lot. And of course, we could do something for him, what do you have in mind?"

"Maybe a autograph, or a video to him," a deep voice from behind Yunho voiced, causing the younger to turn towards Mingi.

"A video would be preferable, since he would never believe us if it were just an autograph." Yunho smiled at the shorter boy, praying he will accept the offer.

"Of course," the youngest beamed. "What's his name?"

"Oh, right. His name is San. This is how he looks, cute right?" Yunho said as he swiped on his phone, showing some of San's best pictures.

After Wooyoung nodded enthusiastically, Yunho handed him the phone, so he could begin recording. After the video was done, the two thanked the model, and were about to leave when they were stopped by the soft, sweet voice of Wooyoung.

"Uh, I know this is weird, but I find you two fun, and I wouldn't mind keeping in touch with you," the younger whispered shyly, playing with his fingers.

"Oh, wow. I didn't expect that," Mingi started. "Um, by number or Instagram?"

"Instagram, preferably. You know, company rules."

Yunho nodded, and took out the pen he had in his small pouch, with a paper he luckily found, writing down the Instagram handles of him and his boyfriend. "Here, these are our Instas."

"Thank you, just give me a moment," Wooyoung mumbled, as he fished for his phone, to follow the giants above him. Soon, they both felt a buzz from their phones, notifying that he indeed did follow them.

"Thanks again, Wooyoung. Bye bye!" The couple soon left the model stood by himself, smiling to himself as he made new friends, hopefully.

"What's with the weird smile?" Yeosang asked, as he handed Wooyoung his iced coffee, knowing they had a photoshoot later that day.

"I just made myself new friends," he smiled as he walked away, signaling Yeosang to follow.

...............

a/n: what do u think so far? hope it's not too boring for you guys:)