•69•

San waited impatiently for a knock, or at least a text, for around a minute, before he heard the bell. Jumping up he sprinted to the door, in nothing but his light blue pajamas, that had little rainbows scattered around.

He didn't bother changing, too anxious that he'll be caught in the middle of getting dressed, so instead he chose to be himself.

Also, he was lazy.

Going to the door, he held on to the doorknob, taking in a deep breath, before revealing himself to his crush. Smiling brightly behind the door was Wooyoung, hands carrying two bags of takeout food, and two cups of iced coffee.

"Hi," Wooyoung said from the door. He attempted a wave, but failed as he had too many things.

San laughed, and helped carry the things from his hands, before replying. "Hi, Woo. I didn't actually you'd come here, and with all this stuff!"

Wooyoung laughed, "hah, yeah. Oh, and by the way, I bought you your favorite coffee. You ordered it yesterday, and the smile you had when you sipped on it proved that to me." Wooyoung winked, and San just blushed.

Stop, stop, stooooopp. San would scream in his head, before welcoming in the younger.

Wooyoung took off his shoes and coat, since it was pretty chilly outside. Then, San took him to the living room, connected to the dining table, and kitchen. It was pretty handy, having a three in one room kinda thing; San like it.

"Have a seat here, I'll bring the plates and stuff." San offered, before Wooyoung tugged on his arm.

"No need, you sit. Everything is here," Wooyoung's smile was soft, managing to melt every crevice of San's heart. San wanted an escape when he chose to go to the kitchen, but of course, Wooyoung wouldn't grant him that.

So, San sat by the head of the table, like Wooyoung instructed, while he took the seat to the left of him. Wooyoung's smile seemed triumphant making San compress a giggle. Wooyoung then took out the food, having brought boxes of ramen, and other delicious dishes.

"I didn't really know what you wanted, so it may seem excessive. And if you don't like that, I brought ramen, cuz you can never go wrong with ramen, am I right?"

San looked at him with adoring eyes, "Woo," he started. "You really didn't have to do this. I wasn't really hungry."

Wooyoung shook his head, "I wanted to." He reached out to hold San's hand softly, fingers softly grazing over San's smooth skin. San looked down at their hands, a shy smile playing on his lips. Wooyoung saw that, and his smile grew a tad more smirk-like, but shook it off, and asked him. "Let's dig in?"

San nodded eagerly, and they both took out their chopsticks, and started eating. Every once in a while, Wooyoung would choose to feed San from the same chopsticks he was using, making San freak out internally, but didn't act on it.

"Thank you," San said, as he wiped his lips after they were done.

Wooyoung chuckled, "you got a little there." He pointed at the side of his lips, making San reach out to it, before Wooyoung caught his hand. "Let me do it," and without warning, San's eyes widened, as Wooyoung's face inched closer, and he almost squeaked when he felt Wooyoung's tongue touch his skin, and side of his lip. Wooyoung hummed, and pulled back, licking his lips in satisfaction.

When Wooyoung said he'd do it, San assumed he'd just wipe it off with his hand, not lick it off. After that, he became a stuttering mess.

"I- you- why- huh- I- Is this real?" Wooyoung laughed loudly at the affect he had on San.

"Yes, that was real. Did you not like it?" Wooyoung fake pouted, making San panic.

"No! I mean, no-" San cleared his throat. "I was just surprised," he said in a low voice.

"Hm, if that's the case, I guess you wouldn't mind doing again, huh?" San looked up wide-eyed, "I'm kidding! Jeez."

Yet, San didn't believe he was. "Woo, we need to talk."

...............

a/n: sooo? how was this chapter?? hope u liked it;) <3 what do u thinks gonna happen? 😏

-🤍