•81•

After Wooyoung got dressed, he and San walked out of the house hand in hand, on their way to Wooyoung's car. While walking, Wooyoung spoke up, "so, uh... Where to?"

San let out an airy breath with a grin, as he shook his head, and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know," after that, both boys giggled. "I guess we could go back to my place?"

"Or a mall...?" Wooyoung suggested.

San shrugged, "yeah, I guess. Seems more fun than my place," he joked. He felt Wooyoung shove his side after that statement, and just laughed it off.

They did, however, end up going to San's place, since San needed to change his outfit. But once he was done, they were on their way to the local mall.

After parking the car, they made their way inside the mall, and started looking around. "What do you wanna do first, darling?"

"Hm, I have some stuff I need to buy from the supermarket. So, maybe we go there now?" San raised a brow at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, sure. What do you need, Sannie?"

"Well first, I need black hair dye, this white streak has got to go..."

"WHAT?! But I love the streak," Wooyoung complained.

"It's faded..." San reasoned, but he caught the pout on the younger's face. "I'll do it again later on, but for right now, black will do."

Wooyoung solemnly nodded, making San pinch his cheeks, resulting in Wooyoung smacking his hands and scowling at him. San simply laughed as he saw the redness spread across Wooyoung's cheeks. He watched in amusement as Wooyoung was smacking his cheeks even more, making it out to be more red.

"What in God's name are you doing?!" San asked his boyfriend, who is still immersed in reddening his cheeks.

"Oh, you know. When you're in pain in one place, you start hurting other places surrounding it, so you won't feel as much pain in the original place..." Wooyoung said that as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

San shook his head, "you're crazy."

"Whaaaat?" Wooyoung whined, stretching his speech, as he followed behind San into the grocery store.

• time skip •

After they were done with their grocery shopping, although they didn't actually buy much, they made their way to the food court. They were both starving, as they hadn't eaten since breakfast.

They both decided to eat from a fast food place, rather than the more expensive and fancier options in the mall. They got themselves from fried rice, chicken, and noddles on the side, for a basic lunch. It didn't feel basic since their conversations were anything but boring.

It didn't take long for them to finish up, and since they called Yeosang, and he said Jongho was still there, they decided to walk around, visiting random stores. When that grew boring, however, Wooyoung thought it would be a smart idea to pretend that he owned the next store, and San would be a customer of his.

"All the way over here, you see the... the sweaters and flannels. Very high quality as you can tell," Wooyoung shared smugly.

"Oh, yes. I could definitely see myself wearing something like this," San replied, playing along.

Wooyoung smirked, as an idea popped up in his head, he took a couple swerves inside the store, until he reached the destined place. "How about these, would you see yourself dressed in any of these?" Wooyoung wiggled his brows, as he saw San's shocked face.

San started spluttering out nonsense as shock overtook his mind. "W-wh... Heh, W-wooyoungie, y-you must be k-kidding," San laughed it off, rubbing the back of his neck, awkwardly.

"No? I don't see a problem. Honestly, I think this will accentuate your body features very well," Wooyoung grinned proudly.

San looked deadpanned, "Wooyoung, these are lingerie!"

"So? I don't see the problem, Sannie! Please buy one, please," Wooyoung gave his best pouty face, and shimmering eyes to get San to agree. "The red one looks extra spicy," he continued using his baby voice to maybe lure San in to actually buying it.

"No! No, Wooyoungie, no. I won't accept," San said, arms crossed, not looking at Wooyoung.

"Why not, though?" Wooyoung whined loudly.

San was choosing whether to reply playfully, and bring back their act at the beginning of the walk into the store, or not. Deciding not to, he spoke up. "Fine, but! There's a condition."

"Anything," Wooyoung sounded desperate.

"You buy one too," now San had that stupid smirk on his face.

"Wha— no! I'll look bad in that! You have the perfect body for that." Wooyoung spoke, hiding his body slightly, making San frown.

San brought his boyfriend closer, and whispered into his ear. "Don't ever insult yourself in front of me again, princess." He pulled back to be able to look Wooyoung in the eyes. "Or have we forgotten who's the model, and who's not? You'll look stunning, I promise." San reassuring said, pulling the insecure male into a hug. Wooyoung just nodded into the hug. "Good boy, now pick yourself one too," San watched as his boyfriend hesitantly reached over, before he stopped himself again. "You know what, since you picked the red one for me, I'll pick this black one for you. Now we're even," San gave him a dimpled smile, before walking over to the cashier to buy the items.

"Ooh, ready for steamy night with the misses?" The cashier asked playfully.

Since San's serious mode was on, he couldn't help what came out of his lips next. "No misses tonight," just as he was going to finish his sentence, Wooyoung interfered.

"It's a gift for later, so no misses tonight," he laughed it off, plunging an elbow into San's ribs to play along.

The cashier looked questionably, before laughing with the younger male as well. Finishing up the order, the two males left the store, Wooyoung letting out a sigh, before eyeing his boyfriend firmly. "What was that?! You almost blew our cover, and you were the one who said to keep this a secret."

"Y-yeah, yeah. I don't know, Woo. I don't know what took over me..." San whispered, and as Wooyoung was going to blast again, he heard a click, and flash go from behind him.

He looked back, and saw a swarm of paparazzi racing over to him. "Shit," he whispered. "We need to go, now!" Holding onto San's hand, they started to walk away, but soon San removed his hand from the younger's grasp, causing Wooyoung to look at him confused. San simply turned his face back to show him what he meant, but still Wooyoung got annoyed. "Stupid paparazzi," he grumbled, as they made their way closer, and started shoving questions at the irritated couple.