•80•

The new couple spent their days basking in each other's warmth and taking every opportunity to be together. Since Yeosang already knew about the couple — him being the only one — San had been staying over at his and Wooyoung's shared home. His own seemingly empty and useless, as most nights were spent in his boyfriend's house.

Yeosang entered Wooyoung's room for the nth time, groaning at the sight of the cuddling couple, swarmed up under the blankets, giggling together. Yeosang watched as Wooyoung booped San's nose, before nuzzling his face down to the older's, and that was Yeosang's last straw.

He picked up a nearby throw pillow, and finally made use of its name, as he plunged the pillow at the adoring couple. "Get out of the house for God's sake! I'm tired of you two cuddling. You are cute, but you've got to stop snogging in front of me!"

Wooyoung's loud laugh was heard seconds later, before he looked at Yeosang with an unphased expression. "Yeo, just call Jongho," Wooyoung shrugged, edging Yeosang even more, as he went back to cupping San's face and planting soft kisses on his squished cheeks.

More and more giggles were heard, driving the oldest insane. He was happy for Wooyoung of course, and he understood San's point of view to keep it private, but it was getting harder to do that, since he couldn't invite anyone to the house, or call someone without them hearing the couple. So, since he did in fact want to invite his boyfriend over, he had to get the two out of the house.

And as people may be wondering, why can't he just go over to Jongho's house? Well he already has, and quite frankly he's lazy, but that's besides the point. Him and Jongho usually switch between going to each other's houses, so therefore it would be suspicious if he denied his boyfriend access to entering his house, right?

So, building up the last piece of strength, he asked the two males to leave the house politely. "GET OUT, YOU FUCKING IMBECILES!"

This shocked the couple, making San jump up, and Wooyoung fix his posture quickly. "What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking dumbfuck?!" Wooyoung screeched.

"I need you both to leave," Yeosang said, now with a smile forming on his precious lips.

"Why?" San asked.

"Well, maybe because there is a world out there, worthy of exploring...?" Yeosang questioned, trying to seem sure of his answer.

"That's not it. I've been your friend for long enough to know that you're lying. What's the catch?" Wooyoung asked deadpanned.

Yeosang sighed, his shoulders sagging as he made his way to edge of the bed, and plopped himself down. "Why do you always make things so hard?!" Yeosang asked dramatically, flailing his arms for extra measure. He soon gave up, and started spilling the truth. "I just want to be a good friend, and listen to what Sannie had to say. He said he doesn't want anyone knowing about the relationship, right?" The couple nodded, so he continued. "And Jongho's coming over, so if he sees San, he'll eventually find out. So, that's why I'm telling you guys to leave, so this can stay a secret until you're ready..." Yeosang finished his speech with a sheepish smile, and him rubbing the back of neck while avoiding eye contact, that is until he heard sniffling.

The roommates were both surprised when they heard sniffing, since none of them were crying, so they turned to the faded white streak haired man. San's eyes shimmered with fresh tears, as he made his way to wrap Yeosang and himself in a hug.

"You don't know how much that means to me," he whispered. He sniffled one more time, before he separated himself from Yeosang, and rubbed his nose with his sweater paws, before drying the skin under his eyes. He looked at the older male with admiration in his eyes before continuing. "We h-haven't even known e-each other long, and you still would take such m-measures to listen to my request." San smiled brightly, and whispered another "thank you" before both males hugged him tightly.

Wooyoung rubbed San's back, and left a trail of kisses from the crook of his neck to the end of his shoulder, all the while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Yeosang simply enjoyed the loving embrace from the couple, they were both so warm.

After parting, San wiped the tears quickly. "Sorry about that..."

"Don't be, I appreciate it. And for what its worth, I know you'd do the same, so why shouldn't I?"

Wooyoung looked between his boyfriend and best friend with a wide smile. "Oh my gosh, you're gonna make me emotional. Stop," Wooyoung pushed his two favorite people away from each other, and brought San closer to him. "And Sangie, we'll leave now. Have a great time with Jjong~"

Yeosang smacked Wooyoung while said male was on his way to his closet. The three boys laughed as Wooyoung tripped on his way inside, in a hurry to get dressed.

...............

a/n: i srsly cannot comprehend how this book is reaching the numbers it is reaching— LIKE OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SM🥺🤍  thank you so much for reading this book it literally means the world to me<33

tell me what you think about the chap??

-🤍