•74•

In the next couple days, the boys have been inseparable, hanging every living second with each other. Frankly, it was surprising they weren't bored. Today the two were going on yet another date, but this time, they decided to go on at least one fancy date. So, they dressed up in their best tuxes, and made reservations at a high end restaurant, and decided to make their way there separately, to surprise the other.

Wooyoung decided to post a picture to his instagram, knowing San was too focused on the road to see it right now, but also if he did see it, he'd get excited at the tiny glimpse of his look tonight.

dovey.woo                                                                  ...

woo                                                                 

5,622,198 likes

dovey.woo fancy~

View 531,116 comments

hawthwatae._ looking good mr jung😌

_.winterspill._ stunning as usual 💗

_applechoi_ any reason?
>> dovey.woo gonna meet special ppl:)
>>> _applechoi_ ah ok, have fun! <33

Smiling down at the device in his hand, Wooyoung switched off his phone, ready to go see his Prince Charming. Checking his appearance one last time, he quickly headed out the house and on his way to the chosen restaurant.

He just hoped San was just as excited as he was.

San was beaming with excitement, as his leg was bouncing up and down while he was driving. He noticed that during the drive Wooyoung had posted, but he didn't let himself get carried away and peak. He wanted to see him for himself, but once he parked the car in front of the restaurant, with no sign of the younger, he couldn't hold himself back.

Opening the app, he didn't even need to scroll as Wooyoung's picture was the first one he saw, and instantly his jaw dropped.

"That is my date?! How can I even compete?" San sighed loudly before he heard a knock on his window. Phone slipping from his fingers in fright, he turned to see a smiley Wooyoung waving at him from inside. He noticed the younger holding an umbrella as it had began to rain. Smiling back sheepishly, San rolled down the window.

"Ready to get out or what?" Wooyoung sassed. He then noticed San's eyes roaming his outfit and body, and slyly smirked to himself. "It's rude to stare, Choi," he said cheekily, "and so blatantly too."

San lifted his eyes back to Wooyoung's, and caught on to the smirk he had, before he replied back. "When you look that good, it's hard not to, Jung." Wooyoung chuckled, trying to suppress the giggles he wanted to let out, instead acting unaffected.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes, to further exaggerate his reaction, and started talking. "Well you wouldn't want to keep your clearly breathtaking date waiting for long, now do you?"

After Wooyoung said that, San shook his head, and instantly unbuckled the seatbelt, opening the car door, and getting under the umbrella with the shorter male. San smiled shyly, loving the warmth that radiated off of Wooyoung's body, and loved the closeness they had obtained between them. With that in mind, the two made their way inside the restaurant.

...............

a/n: i'm sooo sorryyy for the lack of posting this week, i don't really have a reason lol so i'm not gonna say anything 😀 but anywayss hope u enjoyed this chap!

oh and also just to clarify, i usually switch between woo's hair from inception or fireworks when i don't have pics of him with the oreo hair, and san from wonderland or inception too when i don't have pics from answer so yeah😃