•33•

Each boy was getting ready for tonight's events. Seonghwa was cleaning up his house for nth time, knowing damn well he'd have to clean it up again after this was over. Mingi went to sneak some alcohol before picking up his boyfriend, who was busy picking out an outfit. After Mingi helped him, the two were on their way to Seonghwa's house.

San was all set and ready to go as well, knowing today wouldn't end well, he packed up his travel buddy, Shiber, along with his other necessities in his backpack. Locking the door, and driving to the older's house, he was greeted by all the boys laughing in the kitchen about something Mingi said.

"Whatchu laughing at?" San asked as he grabbed a glass of water that was left for him by Seonghwa.

"Nothing much, just the stupid shit that comes out of Mingi's mouth," the oldest filled him in.

After that, they settled in to watch their movie. They've watched an abundance of movies, they became scared they'd run out of them. Yunho suggest they watch Harry Potter, but since they watched it so many times, they decided against it. Therefore, today's choice was Deadpool, the bunch watched how the red man fought, up until he was found kissing his love.

Once the movie was done, and the popcorn was finished, the boys sat in a circle on the ground, with mattresses places below them. They usually made forts or played silly games, today, though, Yunho had different game in mind.

"I know this is childish, but let's take a blast in the past, and play Truth or Dare?" He suggested to the group.

"I don't mind, babe," Mingi leaned in to catch Yunho's lips in a quick kiss, before he bumped his nose on the latter's red cheeks caused by the sudden action.

"Me too," Seonghwa said, looking away from the couple. "Don't you think we've seen enough of that already?" He couldn't help but comment on the sweet scene in front of him.

"Oh, you're just single. Wait till you get yourself a man, you won't be complaining then, when you're the one peppering him with kisses, now will you?" Mingi retorted as he dived back to scatter kisses on Yunho's exposed neck. Mingi pulled him in, until the older was placed in between his legs, while Yunho craned his neck, giving him more access.

"Uhm," San coughed, "I don't mind either, guys." San said, unable to keep eye contact with the loving couple.

After a few tiny gasps, Yunho softly whispered to his boyfriend, "not now, Min. We have all day to do that tomorrow."

Mingi whined at the emptiness when Yunho detached himself from his hold. He missed the warmth from the contact already. Yunho placed a soft lingering kiss on Mingi's lips after he saw his pout. In his eyes, Mingi noticed that Yunho was promising him that he'll make it up for him later. Mingi knew he never broke his promises, so he cheered up, turning back to the group with a smile.

"Let's start?" Yunho asked the boys, causing them to turn back to him and nod.

...............

a/n: all written chap, how do u like it? :) also i added a little more yungi to this since i love them so muchh🥺💗