•62•

Wooyoung and Yeosang sat down by a café the next morning, wanting to "catch up". As Wooyoung was sipping on his drink, Yeosang thought it was the perfect time to ask him his question.

"What's going on with you and Hwa? I thought you liked San," Yeosang looked at him warily. Wooyoung spit out the drink at the unexpected question.

"W-what?! There's nothing going on between me and Hwa. And about San, he doesn't seem to care, so Hwa has been the only person to talk to about that." Wooyoung shrugged, wiping the table from his spit that spluttered out messily.

"What- You have me. Hello?" Yeosang asked bewildered.

"I know that, Yeo, but Seonghwa hyung is in the same position as I am. You aren't, so we get to bond over it without anyone knowing."

"Oh, so you guys aren't planning on fake dating and getting the other's jealous. That's good," Yeosang sighed, leaning his back more into the chair.

And just like that, a lightbulb switched in Wooyoung's mind. "You're a genius, Yeo!"

Yeosang immediately bolted up, knowing exactly what he just did. "No, I'm not," he tried defending.

"Yes! Why haven't I thought of that before?" Wooyoung scratched his head in thought.

"Uh, because it's stupid." Yeosang said deadpanned, as he watched Wooyoung shake his head with wide eyes.

"Imma do it. I just gotta tell Hwa..." He mumbled to himself, but Yeosang already heard it.

"I wish Hwa has some sense, and doesn't agree to this," Yeosang said, loud enough for Wooyoung to hear.

The younger scoffed, "you know me, I'll find a way." He winked, before picking up his stuff. "Alright bye Yeo! I'll see you soon, and thank you again!" He screamed as he hurriedly walked out the café doors.

"You forgot to pay!" He screamed to his retreating figure, knowing full well he won't return. "Ah, fuck it. He's a dumbass, why am I even friends with him again? I don't know, I really don't know." He kept rambling to himself, while asking the waitress for the bill, before paying and walking out of the store.

...............

a/n: do i smell drama👀 let's see if hwa agrees😌