•82•

Somehow managing to get out of the ruckus the paparazzi caused, San and Wooyoung entered the car, paparazzi still surrounding them, asking them questions. Wooyoung let out a sigh as he ran a frustrated hand through his hair, and buckling his seatbelt.

He looked to his side to see San looking quite small. "Hey, are you okay?" He whispered softly.

San looked up at him with glossy eyes, and nodded. Wooyoung knew he was lying, but decided not to push it, and instead started the car, and made his way out of the mall parking lot, and away from the flashing cameras.

The closer they grew to San's apartment, the louder the silence grew in the car. Wooyoung needed something to reduce the tension, but even the radio wasn't cutting it. Instead, he spoke up, thinking San needed soothing right now. So, at a red light, he turned to his boyfriend, and held his hand in his. "I am so sorry, baby. I didn't think they'd be there, and—"

"Shh," San shushed him. "Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong. I'm sure you weren't the one who called them, but I'm still a bit shaken by that."

"Yeah, I totally understand, baby, but please don't keep it in. Speak to me," Wooyoung pleaded.

San simply nodded, before shyly looking out the window. The light turned green again, so Wooyoung went back to driving, but every now and then he'd catch glimpses of San playing with his fingers, a small smile on his lips.

"What is it, bun?" Wooyoung asked, hearing light giggles.

"You're gonna think I'm stupid," San said lightly.

"Never, now what's up?" Wooyoung intertwined their hands together, eyes still trained on the road.

"Well, I was going to ask you if you wanted to stay over at my house, and maybe we could build a fort, and Netflix and maybe chill...?" San said in a small voice, hiding his giggles.

"You're right, I do think you're stupid..." Wooyoung began. "How dare you even ask, you know I'm going to say yes!" San giggled, and squeezed Wooyoung's hand, as he couldn't do much more, until they reached the house.

...............

a/n: hey! how are you?? i hope everyone is doing okay and is staying safe! how was this update, hmm?? hope u enjoyed <33

i love yall!! byee💕