•93•

The party started off pretty quickly after that, all males getting drunk, and dancing to the music being played. Seonghwa pleaded that they leave, but Hongjoong told him to ignore them because he wanted his attention right now, and just like that, Seonghwa didn't seem to care anymore.

Every other couple was having fun as well, whether it be drinking and talking to other people, or spending alone time with each other, they were all having their own kind of fun. During this whole party, San was having an inner turmoil whether or not he should confess, as he thought it was too soon. He and Wooyoung have only been dating for a month, but it felt like much longer, not even mentioning the major crush he had on him before even meeting him. So, it was safe to say San knew what he was talking about, but he wasn't sure Wooyoung was on the same boat yet, but he was down to try...

"Tonight," he whispered. "Tonight's the night," he repeated, catching the attention of his boyfriend, whom was playing beer pong with another set of strangers.

"What did you say, Sannie?" Wooyoung said, casting him a glance before going back to the game.

"N-noth-" You're gonna nowhere if you lie right now, he scolded himself in his head. "You'll find out," he smiled shyly, playing with the bottom of his pajama shirt.

Since he wasn't looking up, he missed the smile Wooyoung gave him, before an "okay," was whispered back. And so, Wooyoung continued to play, seemingly good at it, and San stayed to watch. He didn't want him to be too drunk he doesn't remember what happens, so before they could play another game, he dragged Wooyoung to his side with a smile.

"It's time," he simply said, as he guided Wooyoung and himself to Seonghwa's balcony, no one could annoy them there.

"Oh wow," Wooyoung said, looking up at the sky, and viewing the white full moon glowing down at the city ahead, with few stars twinkling along side it.

"It looks pretty, I know," San said, simply gazing at Wooyoung, whom was still looking up, mouth agape.

His mouth then turned into a smile, and said, "well, at least it's a lot less stuffy in here, am I right?"

San let out a small laugh, "yeah.." It grew silent, as each male was looking ahead, both lost in the mess they call their mind. San, however, kept looking back and forth, between the moon, and his boyfriend, getting anxious. It's time, the words ring in his head for a while, now simply just staring at Wooyoung, until the latter notices.

When he did, he awkwardly looked back and forth between the sky and San a couple times, before laughing. "What're you looking at?" He asked dumbly.

San looked away, "I'm looking at you..." He smiled sheepishly because he got caught.

"There is a full ass moon in front of you, in all its natural beauty, and you choose to look at me?! Ridiculous," Wooyoung laughed at his own words.

"The moon is pretty, yes, but what's in front of me is prettier, and I genuinely mean that." San said, now completely facing Wooyoung.

He just laughed, "stop the nonsense, baby."

"Why should I? You need to hear it, and I'll say it for the rest of my life if I have to!" San said determined.

"You're willing to stay in my life for the rest of your life just for that very reason?" Wooyoung questioned with a growing grin.

"Yes!" San replied fast, quickly noticing how loud his voice was, before going again. "Yes, because I lo-"

The two then heard a very excruciating noise of vomiting, not even noticing the door had opened, and somehow someone had entered. They watched as the said male vomited all over someone's car from below.