•75•

The walk to the restaurant didn't take long, as they reached the counter pretty quickly. "Reservations for Jung Wooyoung," San heard the pretty boy next to him say.

Right then, a young woman lifts her head up to meet the eyes of the two males in front of her. She sends them a big smile, and starts to search the system for their seats. Nodding to herself, she looked back up and uttered the words, "table 29." Both boys thanked her, and finally they were on their way.

Once they found the table in sight, San sighed to himself as he plopped down on the seat, Wooyoung pushing it forward for him. San smiled at his date, as he watched Wooyoung make his way to his very own red chair. When he caught glimpse of the wide grin San had, Wooyoung returned it quickly, and reached out to hold his hand, deciding to also leave a peck on the back of it.

San blushed, as he shyly whipped his hand out of Wooyoung's hold, causing the younger to let out a compressed laugh. San looked at him with fake anger, before a waiter came over and asked for their orders. Having no time to check the menu before, both males took the time to skim through the specials, deciding to order the lobster and other side dishes.

When the waiter had left to get the orders ready, San and Wooyoung began indulging in conversation. It varies greatly from casual interests to wicked thoughts they thought about late at night. They both really enjoyed spending time with each other, whether it be at home cuddled under the blankets, or a fancy restaurant like this. It was no doubt, however, they preferred the first option way more than the second.

To each male, it was obvious they were eventually going to get together; when was the question. Wooyoung knew that if he asked San to be his boyfriend right now, he would most likely get a positive response. However, he didn't feel like it was the right place to ask, he wanted it to be more laid back and memorable.

They continued the night chitchatting and eating the food presented in front of them until it was very late and they had to leave. Their tummies ached because of they devoured the delicious meals, so they stayed longer than they wanted to, but it was all worth it due to the conversations they made.

It was never awkward between these two, since they both seem to just work together. Their bond seemed stronger ever since they split apart, but now that they both know that their crush is no longer one-sided, everything was fixed. So, that's how they decided to end the night.

San was getting his stuff together, and packing up while not really focusing on his surroundings. Assuming Wooyoung was doing the same, he got startled when he heard a clicking sound go off, and flash turn on. He turned to face Wooyoung, watching him smile down at his phone, still seated like previously.

"You did not just do that," San murmured warningly.

"Oh, but yes I did. You looked hot, I needed a memory of you today. You don't usually look like this," Wooyoung winked. It was true, San usually looked more cute when around Wooyoung, so the younger was rather shocked when he saw him dressed the way he was tonight.

San sighed, "could I at least see it?"

"Sure," Wooyoung said with no hesitation, handing him the phone, and letting him view the picture.

"Wow, not bad, Jung. And you're right, I do look kinda good," he praised.

"Kinda? You look extravagant. Glad only I get to have this photo," Wooyoung said cheekily, chucking lowly while stuffing the phone into his pocket.

"Speaking of which, I took some pictures before I came over here. Should I post them?" San asked, since he was trying to remain somewhat active on social media.

"Depends on the pictures," Wooyoung replied. San understood the second layer to his speech, and smirked to himself.

"Aw, will Wooyoungie get jealous?" He cooed, wiggling fingers at the younger.

"No, now show me the pictures, you asshole."

"Fine," San said with a defeated pout.

After showing him the pictures, Wooyoung chose two pictures for San to post, squealing loudly while walking out of the restaurant together. "These two will look great! One is cute, the other is sexy!" Wooyoung exclaimed hurriedly.

San smirked again, "you think I'm sexy, Jung Wooyoung?" He stepped closer to the shorter, Wooyoung's back almost pressing that of another car.

The younger gulped under San's stare. "When did this dominant side pop out?"

San chucked, and fixed the sleeves of his button up, "guess it's the suit." After that, he stepped away from the younger. "Alright, I'm gonna head home now, Woo, but today was devine." He said, rolling his eyes to the back to exaggerate his speech. "Oh, and thanks for the picture choices. I'll see you again," his dimples ripped through his skin, before his and Wooyoung's eyes connected again.

In that moment, something in San took over him, maybe it was the way Wooyoung looked under the moonlight, or maybe it was drips of rain that fell on his hair that sparkled in San's eyes, but either way his body leaned down to catch Wooyoung's pink lips in a feverish kiss. Both kissed like what San said moments ago were said decades ago, and the next time they'd meet would be yet another decade later. They didn't want to miss each other, but based on the taste each left after them, they knew they'd miss each other they second their lips split.

And that, they did. Once they split, Wooyoung was already whining for more, but San didn't give in. "I'll see you later princess," he tucked one of the shorter's strands behind his ear, and left a peck on the mole by his cheek, before he left him there, making his way home, not forgetting to wave before his car went by.

Wooyoung sighed to himself, "jeez, pull yourself together, Wooyoung. You're not a highschool girl anymore, you've done this before." He kept rambling to himself all the way to his car, up until he reached his apartment, and went straight to his room. Luckily, Yeosang was out with Jongho, probably sleeping at his house too, judging by the time it was currently, so he didn't have to hear Wooyoung screaming into his pillow.

Just then, he heard his phone ding, indicating a notification. Struggling to get it out of his pocket, he finally got to see it, and read what it said.

Notification:
mountain.san posted a new picture.

...............

a/n: long chapter cuz i haven't posted in a while lol😀