•78•

They spent their whole day playing and riding the different games that were displayed around. Their feet may have hurt, but the fun made it all worth it. Wooyoung had just won San yet another new stuffed animal, before the two decided to go get themselves a snack.

San was so happy talking to his new little friend, "you look so cute! I shall call you... Shiber!" San squealed while jumping up and down, the dog plushy in hand. This was the first major stuffed animal Wooyoung won today, the others were all quite small, so San was exceptionally excited for this one.

Wooyoung chuckled from beside him, the exhaustion he felt vanishing away from the beautiful smile San had put on. "Settle down there bud," Wooyoung joked, making San pout. Rubbing a hand through the older's hair, Wooyoung stopped in his place, asking San a question. "Now, would you like ice cream or cotton candy?"

"Both!" San exclaimed. "Why choose when you can have both?" San said cheekily, making Wooyoung laugh and whine at the same time.

"You sure wanna kill my bank account," Wooyoung mumbled.

"You'll make enough money from your next photoshoot to repair the damage, so chill. We're good," San said, motioning with his body the act of being relaxed.

"Whatever, let's go," Wooyoung said defeated.

"Yay!" San screamed like a little kid. Stop, my heart can only handle so much, Wooyoung silently thought as he saw San's dimples popping through. He wanted nothing more than to just poke them, but refrained from doing so, and instead went to buy ice cream first.

"Mint chocolate? Seriously? Doesn't that taste like toothpaste?!" Wooyoung said disgusted.

"Ugh, don't complain about something you've never tried. You're sounding too much like Seonghwa hyung."

"You're right, I've never tried it. Hongjoong hyung warned me against it," Wooyoung shrugged, beginning to dig into his own cup of deliciousness.

San's face lit up, "you should try some then!" He said as he lifted his spoon to the latter.

"Probably shouldn-" The rest of his sentence was muffled as San had shoved the spoon into his mouth.

"So," he elongated the vowels. "How was it?" He asked cheerfully.

Wooyoung took his time to ingest the creamy flavor before replying. "Hm, I'm pleasantly surprised. It's not as bad as I thought. Still wouldn't pick it as my first choice though."

San scoffed, "whatever. Let's get cotton candy and sit down for a bit. I'm exhausted!" He whined loudly and dramatically. Wooyoung had instead told San to stay back and rest while he went over and got the goodies, getting some extra stuff on his way, like licorice and two lollipops, before making his way back to his date.

They had stayed there for a hot minute that the sun had start to set. "Pretty pretty view, don't ya think, Woo?" Wooyoung only hummed, too focused on San's cherry lips, and how pink they've gotten because of the cotton candy. And him sucking on that lollipop really didn't help his case, as he didn't realize he was staring too much. "Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Wooyoung snapped out of it before San could look back at him. "Hm? Oh yeah! Beautiful view, honestly stunning." He cleared his throat, embarrassed, before speaking up again. "Hey, how about we go on the ferris wheel. We've been putting it off for the last ride, and I know you're tired. Let's go now, hm?"

San nodded with a smile, "yeah okay." And so, they walked hand in hand towards the ride, waiting in line patiently until it was their turn.