•65•

Hurried to get ready, Wooyoung was out the door moments later, already on his way to the café San suggested. Having the reason to text him now, he went on their conversation, cringing at how bare it was for the past few days; none daring to text the other.

sannie💕

youngie💗
hi san!
i'm on my way
where are u??

sannie💕
i just finished getting
dressed, i'll be there soon~

youngie💗
okiee:)
seen at 3:49pm

Eternally sad at how short the conversation was, he pushed that aside since he was about to see him in a few minutes. Getting there quicker than he would've liked, he sat down on one of the tables, legs bouncing in nervousness.

He then felt a furry creature rub their head on his foot from under the table, and purr in satisfaction. Wooyoung looked down and picked up the little grey cat. "Hello, little guy," he cooed at the sight, nuzzling his nose into that of the cat's. He then started playing with fur, and scratching its tummy, seeing how the little kitty mewled in his hold.

He was so focused on the little kitty, he didn't notice his surroundings. That is until he heard a camera clicking, and a small coo coming from in front of him. He looked up to see San holding his phone, while starting admiringly down at it.

San looked up a moment later, "sorry. Couldn't help it, you looked too cute together." San smiled brightly, before taking a seat across from Wooyoung. His smile grew when the cat that was in Wooyoung's hold, left and walked across the table over to San's side, and started purring and pushing its head deeper into San's palm.

"It seems to like you," Wooyoung commented, as he saw the cat lay down, asking San for tummy scratches, as he happily complied.

"Really?" San asked amused, "well, I like it too." He said as he positioned his face in the kitty's tummy instead of his hand, making the cat change back to a sitting position and meow at San. San chuckled, and brought the cat to his lap, and started petting it, and playing with its hair, while starting to converse with Wooyoung.

The two ordered drinks, talked like they used to, played with the cats, and then decided to go out for a walk. They didn't notice when their hands wrapped around the other, but none was complaining, so they didn't mention it.

Soon, they walked around San's neighborhood, then went right outside San's apartment. The older turned back to the model to thank him. "Thank you for this, Woo. I really had fun today," he smiled at the younger, who smiled back endearingly.

"I should be the one thanking you. If it weren't for you, I would've been bored back at home, doing nothing while sulking because Yeosang doesn't care." He shrugged, making San laugh at the detailed description of how his day would've went.

"Either way, thank you. Tonight was wonderful. I wouldn't have wanted it to end any other way."

"Me neither," Wooyoung replied. Now, there stood this awkward distance between the two, maybe not physically, but they felt this mutual barrier. They knew they had many things to talk about, but they pushed that aside, trying to bask in the moment they have right now.

San turned back and saw his house, before looking back to Wooyoung. "You wanna stay over? It's gonna get late soon," he mumbled lowly.

Wooyoung cooed, "no, thank you Sannie. Yeosang and I have a movie and fort night to attend to tonight. I wish I could stay, maybe next time though." He smiled apologetically.

"Oh, no that's okay. Have fun," San said, as he stood, shuffling between his legs, feeling awkward.

Noticing that, Wooyoung took initiative to talk. "Alright," he clapped his hands together. "I better get going now." He said, as he was about to turn and wave to the older.

"Wait," San called out, holding onto the younger's wrist. "I- I, um- I... You know what, nevermind. Bye Wooyoungie."

Wooyoung furrowed his brows, his turn to stop the older from going up the stairs. "No, what? Tell me~" Wooyoung whined.

"I just wanted to do something," San said, shyly playing with his fingers.

"Do it."

San looked up shocked, "you're not gonna ask what I'm gonna do?"

"No, I trust you." Wooyoung said, staring at San with so much sincerity. "Go ahead, do it," he urged.

San took a deep breath, scaring Wooyoung; because why would be so nervous? Before he took up the courage to close his eyes, and kiss Wooyoung's cheek. Wooyoung was shocked to say the least, but he didn't have time to react, as San was already out of sight, since he saw the gate closed behind him.

Wooyoung touched the skin in which San kissed, feeling it tingle and heat up. He smiled unconsciously, and murmured to himself. "You're going to be the death of me, Choi San."

Just then, his phone chimed twice; one a text message and the other a post from San. He decided to check the post first, quickly opening it, on his way back home.

mountain.san   ...

san                                                         

354,791 likes

mountain.san looked too cute not to post~

model: @dovey.woo <3

View 78,652 comments

dovey.woo still don't know how i didn't notice:/

yknow_yunhoe OKAHSJAJUAN OMG SO CUTE

tiny_producer i'm screaming???

bulliedmarz couple goals🥱✋

Chuckling, he checked the message, to see that San was the one who sent him a message too. His smile grew as he felt that him and San were back to normal now, if not better. He spent his whole way back home, texting San, hoping to not get run over. Even when at home, he ignored Yeosang for a couple hours before they actually started their movie night.

Everything was going well.

...............

a/n: may or may not be my longest chap on this book😀 anyways how did u like it? more long chaps or short ones are fine??

-🤍