•90•

The annoying sound of an alarm woke the pair up, getting them out of their deep sleep, and groaning at the loud sound. "Sannie, shut it off," Wooyoung said, emphasizing every word, as he covered his head with the pillow that was once underneath him.

"I'm trying," San said aggravated, as he was pushing random buttons on his phone to shut it off. Both instantly relaxed once the device shut off. "Well- Guess I have to get ready now," San said groggily.

"Nooo," Wooyoung whined, and threw himself forward to bring San back before he left the comfort of the bed.

A small laugh was heard, "Woo, I have to go. You rest here, I'll wake you up before I leave." Whining once more, the younger eventually agrees hesitantly. "Good baby," San cooed, making Wooyoung smack him, and tell him to "fuck off."

Laughing again, San walked out of the room, doing his daily routine before going to prepare himself a little breakfast, and leave a little meal for his sleeping boyfriend as well. After a bit, he heard the water in the bathroom go off, indicating that Wooyoung had woken up. It wasn't long before San felt a presence behind him burry their head into the crook of his neck while he was eating, and press soft kisses on the side of his neck.

Taking in a huge sniff of San's scent, Wooyoung decided to compliment the older. "Mmm, you smell more delicious than the food over there, can I eat you instead?" Wooyoung turned San over from his chair, and started kissing and biting his neck more obviously. San was trying to push the younger off, but couldn't deny that he enjoyed this... a lot.

That is, until they heard the door knocking, and the sound of Seonghwa's voice asking San to let him in. Immediately separating, the couple look at each other wide eyed, "room, now." Wooyoung ran to the room like San said, as the older was trying to regain his composure.

"You better not be asleep right now or I'll- Oh, hi Sannie!" Seonghwa said, as the door opened, showing a decently put together San. "You're not dressed?" San shook his head tiredly. "Well, then let's go! I'll help you pick an outfit!" Seonghwa held San's hand, as he walked into the house, and made his way to San's room; San became a panicked mess.

"I- I t-think it's best if you stay h-here..." He said shyly.

"Why? I've been here plenty of times, San. There's nothing to be worried about," Seonghwa poked San's cheeks before going to open the door.

Wooyoung was already in a panic, grabbing onto his hair strings before Seonghwa made the announcement of entering San's room. "Shit, go to the closet! Wait- no, San isn't dressed, he's gonna need that. The bathroom? There isn't time to think, dumbass. Go to the bathroom!" Wooyoung had an external conflict with himself before heading to the bathroom to hide.

"See, the room is kept well, why didn't you want me entering, little Sannie." Seonghwa laughed at the younger, before entering the closet to pick out San's chosen outfit, and to help pack for their sleepover tonight.

San laughed back, but didn't follow, as he was busy looking around for Wooyoung. "Mm, yeah. I don't know what took over me..." He mumbled as he was moving around cautiously, looking for any trail of his boyfriend.

"Lost something?" The eldest looked at San questioningly, as he found San looking behind his vanity.

San rubbed the back of neck nervously. "Heh, no," he smiled awkwardly, averting his eyes away. "Is that the outfit?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of finding another outfit for the sleepover, but this seems to be good for classes and for the sleepover," Seonghwa smiled motherly.

"Thanks, Hwa. I'll wear it right now, and we can get to class then. Please wait outside," San said as politely as he could muster.

"Okay, I see you've made some extra food. Mind if I eat that?" San nodded even though he felt bad since it was meant for Wooyoung, speaking of which, where was that little devil?

"Yeah, knock yourself out! I'll be out in a minute, hyung." After that, San tossed the clothes to the side, and whisper shouted for Wooyoung. "Wooyoung. Wooyoung? Wooyoung, get out, or I swear-" Just then, San heard a door click from behind him, turning around quickly. The bathroom, of course!

"Is he gone?" Wooyoung whispered back.

San sighed, and walked closer, shaking his head. "Nope, but at least he wasn't suspicious that someone else was here."

Wooyoung smirked, and grabbed San's waist, making their chests touch. "Care to continue where we stopped?"

"Woo, Hwa is still out there, I doubt we're gonna be quiet about this..."

"It'll be quick, I promise." Wooyoung didn't hear the response, and started quickly placing kisses right under San's earlobe, making San shiver. The couple took a couple steps back, San's back eventually hitting the surface of his door, as he let out a small whine.

"Need some help, Sannie?" Shaking himself out of it, San pushed Wooyoung away, and detached the younger's strong arms that were dancing around his own, as he quickly picked up his clothes and started getting dressed.

Wooyoung stepped back and admired San from where he stood, catching San by surprise. "You really seem to enjoy my humiliation, Jung."

"Well, I'd say I'm enjoying the view in front of me more rather." Wooyoung felt a soft pillow hit his face, hard. "Ow, what was that for?!"

"For being a pervert. Now move, I have to leave before Hwa actually gets suspicious."

"No kiss?" Wooyoung pouted, angling his head to the side slightly.

"Ugh, come here." Jumping his way to San, the pair connected their lips in a slow, yet quick kiss.

"Come on, Sannie! We're gonna be late!" They heard the voice of Seonghwa's again.

"I'm starting to get really annoyed of his voice right now," Wooyoung whispered, making San laugh.

"I got it, Hwa. I'm coming right now," San yelled out to his friend, before looking back at his boyfriend. "See you tonight," he left one more peck before walking out the room, Wooyoung not in sight.

"Ready?" Seonghwa said from the counter.

"Yep," San replied, cheery.

"Okay, let's go!" Seonghwa linked arms with San as they made their way to the door. "Oh my gosh, Sannie. Today at like 5am, this random guy knocked on my door, apparently he's my new neighbor? Anyways, he came to ask me for milk and sugar... AT 5 AM IN THE MORNING?! WHO DOES THAT? Apparently Jackson Wang," Seonghwa said mockingly.

San laughed at his friends antics. "I don't know, Hwa. He seems like fun, at least he's better than that other one, what even was his name?" San clicked his fingers trying to recall the name.

"I don't remember honestly. It's better that way, anyway..." That was the last thing Wooyoung heard, along with laughing, before their voices got farther and farther from his line of hearing.

..................

a/n: soooo, how do u like this:)) ofc there's no book without jackson wang💪😌