•48•

San's heart was bounding in his chest; never had he ever thought he'd be in this predicament. He was currently sat waiting for his longtime crush to arrive, when just over a month ago, this man has never noticed him in his life.

So, it was safe to say San was nervous — and excited.

Hongjoong, a new acquaintance San would like to get closer to, sat next to him, and placed his hand on San's shaking thigh. "Yunho told me," his words ring in San's ear for a moment before he sent the small man a confused glance. "He told me you like Wooyoung — not only as friends." He smiled assuringly to the younger, patting his leg once before retracting it.

"Oh, uhm I-"

"No need to explain. He's a handsome fellow, I'm just here to give you some advice." San looked dumbfounded, but nodded nonetheless. "I can tell you're worried now, but I promise you there is nothing to worry about. I've seen how Woo texts you on the group chat, he likes you. I can't grantee if it's the way you do, but I know that when he comes over in a couple minutes, there will be nothing to fear. I can already see it, you and him laughing and smiling at each other because you finally met." Hongjoong laughed to himself, before he turned stern and looked San in the eyes. "You're a good guy, perfect match for Wooyoung, actually. Don't ruin it. Go after him, he's been through a tough time finding "the one", so I want you to show him that you can be that for him." The shorter gave him a small smile that didn't quite reach his eyes, pained but genuine.

"I won't ruin it, Joong. I'll prove to him he is worthy of all good, that's because he truly is."

"That's my boy! Now go get him!" Hongjoong joked half seriously.

After a few more relaxed minutes, San took in a deep breath as Jongho said that the duo would be arriving soon.

...............

a/n: for my armytinys my best friend just posted a new jikook ff and it's pretty good if i do say so myself😍 anyways the first chap is out and you can find it on arabella_valintino 's acc~ hope you check it and support her:)

all the love🥰

-🤍