•6•

Waking up, San was stunned at the void of messages he had on his phone. Usually Yunho and Mingi would be up to something stupid overnight, maybe they slept in early? Shaking off the thought, he decided to scroll through instagram for a bit.

kang.yeotail ...

yeotail

6,589,472 likes

kang.yeotail discovering...👁

View 278,043 comments

gambi.games aw have funn~

yeasongg_sigh the cutest best friends🥰

mountain.san precious <3

k_dispatch ...

8,562,902 likes

k_dispatch Model Jung Wooyoung seen in America with fellow Model Kang Yeosang. They were spotted walking out the airport with each other, laughing and holding hands. Could there be something more between them?

View 978,234 comments

woosang__ YESSS WOOSANG!!! PURRR💅

wookq_king wbk woosang besties😫✋

woodrama._ they're just a 'couple of besties' in ammurrricaa what you want;)

Seeing the rumors, San shook it off knowing the two were just best friends. He pouted at the thought they could actually be more, he frowned even more when he realized he shouldn't care, he wouldn't have a chance anyway.

After a couple of hours, a notification of Wooyoung's new post alarmed his phone. Jumping to see the new picture, he screamed loudly, causing Seonghwa to panic, and run to his room immediately, pan in hand and ready. San sheepishly smiled at the older, and showed him the post, the older looked at him with squinted eyes before walking away.

dovey.woo                                                              ...

woo                                                             

5,436,890 likes

dovey.woo temporary hair color. what do you think?

View 654,781 comments

_applechoi_ looking good woo👍

headfullofwoo_ FLUFFY WOO! I REPEAT FLUFFY WOO

mountain.san you look good in anything❤️

lovey_bin you look so cute woo💘
>> dovey.woo binnie hyung~ i miss you!! i'll make sure to see you guys soon<3