•27•

"You're leaving?" Wooyoung pouted at the two giants stood in front of him.

"Why so sudden?" Yeosang asked, while soothing the younger's back by rubbing small circles for comfort.

"We've been meaning to tell you that our trip was only a week long, and tomorrow is our flight day." Mingi said looking sadly at his new formed friends.

"We'll still keep in contact, though, right?" Wooyoung asked hopeful.

"Of course, Woo. You're stuck with us now."

"Right back at you." The four talked a bit more before Wooyoung asked again, "when are you leaving tomorrow?"

"4am," Yunho cringed.

"That's way too early," Yeosang said distastefully.

"Maybe then we can meet your other friends. What did you say their names were, Seong-ha- hwa, and S-Sam? San?" Wooyoung shook his head after stuttering their names out.

"San and Seonghwa, and yeah of course," Mingi chuckled while correcting before nodding. "When are you two going back to Korea?" He asked again.

"We have like 3 more shoots, meaning like around a week?" Yeosang responded.

"Oh, so we'll see you when we're in Korea. We'll even pick you up?" Yunho enthusiastically suggested.

"Really? That would be nice! Right, Yeo?" Yeosang simply smiled and nodded to his best friend.

..................

a/n: i just wanna thank everyone that reads this bc it means the absolute most to me<3