•53•

As San and Jongho were finishing up their conversation, footsteps were heard approaching them. Once Jongho's eyes met those of the approaching male, he excused himself, saying he was looking for his boyfriend. San understood and stood awkwardly in his place, that is until he heard a loud, exaggerated sigh from behind him.

"Thank God you're alone now. I was waiting forever to have a chance to talk to you."

San was stunned at the voice that said this, "Youngie?" He was waiting?

"Yeah, Sannie. I've been wanting to talk to you ever since Hwa interfered."

"Oh, I'm sorr-" Wooyoung cut San off.

"Don't be. It's not a big deal," he smiled. They both stood there not talking — not doing anything really — for a moment before Wooyoung spoke again. "The music in here is nice, wanna dance?"

San's head was racing, and before he could process the right answer, his head nodded a couple times. Wooyoung initiated the interaction between them by holding onto his hand gently, and proceeding to guide him to the dance floor — or what seemed to be it.

There, Wooyoung's hand found it's way to San's waist, and San's hands wrapped around the younger's neck. They still left a friendly gap between the two as the slow song played across the room.

Wooyoung cleared his throat, getting ready to start a conversation with the taller. "So, uhm, do you like the party?" He asked hesitantly, relieved when San nodded.

"Mhm, yeah. It wasn't what I was expecting, — nor what I was told I'd be attending — but it's nice." San sent a small, warm smile towards the boy swaying with him.

Wooyoung hummed, and stayed silent for a moment, focusing his attention to get the steps of the dance right; since he knew San was a great dancer. San noticed this, and decided to spin the younger on the dance floor, smiling when he heard Wooyoung giggle at the change in choreography. When Wooyoung was facing San, the older took the opportunity to switch their positions, making him hold Wooyoung's waist, while the smaller hold onto his shoulders.

"You have a pretty smile," San said without thinking, immediately trying to clarify before the latter thought he was weird. "I- I mean- like not t-

Wooyoung's laugh cut him off, "thank you, San. Yours is prettier," a smug grin on the younger's lips.

"Never," San protested.

"Um, you have dimples, those precious dimples. Obviously, you have a prettier smile," Wooyoung said, as he spun the older in his arms, making his back be pressed up against the model's front, arms wrapping around each other, atop San's stomach.

San giggled, and sighed contently, as he felt Wooyoung's head rest on his shoulder, while the both swayed to the music. San also rested his head on the shorter's shoulder from behind him. Don't we look like a couple- San shook the thought away, not wanting to ruin the moment.

Wooyoung stood shook for a second before he spoke. "Y-you have a-abs?" Wooyoung's hands grazed over San's front, so obviously he felt San's chocolate bar abs from under the thin tank top.

San's airy laugh filled Wooyoung's ears. He spun in his arms, now both facing each other again, smile still plastered on San's face. "Well, duh. I dance almost everyday, it's about time I grew myself some abs."

Wooyoung chuckled, slightly embarrassed, "right." They continued to dance in silence up until the song ended. They parted slowly from each other's embrace, Wooyoung the first to speak. "I'm gonna go, uh, check up on Yeosang. You have fun while you're here." After that was said, he left, not leaving San a moment to reply.

"O-okay." San stood there dumbfounded while staring off at the empty space the younger once occupied.

...............

a/n: don't know what this shit is, but enjoy:)