•98•

The boys entered soon after, all going to their sides to protect their team, and when the game started, the boys made their way to their opponents team, not forgetting to leave one behind to look after their place.

Hushed whispers, and hurried footsteps could be heard all around, as they were trying their best to stay quite behind the maze, so they don't get caught. However, even with those efforts, the got shot regardless, and eventually they broke out into chaotic screams.

As the game went on, San's team was making progress at the other's, although the other team was still in the lead, but hey, progress is progress, right? Wooyoung was now racing towards San's side of the maze, and skillfully grasped San, and pulled him behind a corner.

San was startled at the sudden action, but soon calmed down as he spotted his boyfriend in front of him. "Hi," Wooyoung said breathlessly, as he cowered lower to hide San and him from the others, making their faces only mere inches apart. San couldn't focus on the sounds around him, like the scream Mingi just let out, along with the spew of curse words he threw at Jongho. However, he laughed when Wooyoung murmured underneath his breath with a small whine, and a chuckle? "Why did we pick Mingi?"

San giggled, and then his breath hitched when he felt Wooyoung's hand grip his hip, and his deep chuckle resonate on the side of his neck, now that thought the only thing clouding his mind. "W-what a-are you doing?"

Wooyoung lifts his head from San's shoulder, showing the older his childish grin. "Protecting you, duh," he said matter-of-factly.

"We're on different teams though...?"

"I don't care, my team's approaching, so I had to save you~" Wooyoung leaned in to connect their lips in a hasty kiss, hand cupping on of San's cheeks, and he dived in deeper. That is until Wooyoung's vest buzzed, alarming him, and parting the two.

Wooyoung looked down at his vest in shock, looking around him, before facing San, who had a smirk etched on his face, as he held the gun closer to his chest. "A game is still a game, baby," San said, as he perked up to peck Wooyoung one last time, and disappear from behind a different corner, not without hearing his boyfriend's whining. San chuckled at that, and throughout the whole game, they had to deal with a whiny Wooyoung, and all blamed him because, technically, it was his fault.

So, Wooyoung came back for vengeance, and ended up making his team win against the others, in spite of San. San pouted, and walked over to his boyfriend after the game ended, he hit his boyfriend lightly on his forearm, and said, "good job for winning, I guess."

Wooyoung caught San rolling his eyes, so he smirked, and replied. "Why, thank you, Sannie. Now, I have to go celebrate with my team." So, he sassily walked away from his boyfriend, whom was now trailing behind him. However, he wasn't the only male doing that to their boyfriend, almost all of San's team was doing it, well except Yunho, since it was Mingi who was asking for forgiveness from him.

"What an odd couple," San murmured.

• time skip •

The boys were now going to have lunch, so Seonghwa was asking around for what each person wanted, so he, Wooyoung, and Hongjoong could go pick them up. It's not like he wanted his boyfriend to join him, but he insisted, so that's how the three walked over to the counter to order the meals.

They waited in line patiently behind two males, and once they were done, they turned around, only to see Seonghwa's neighbor in front of them. "Seongie?? You're here, what a coincidence!"

"Yeah, hi, Jackson," Seonghwa said, and waved at the older.

"Oh, I'm here with my boyfriend, Mark. Mark, this is my neighbor, Seonghwa, the guy whom held the party I told you about." Jackson said with a smile towards his boyfriend, whom smiled back, and replied.

"I know, baby, I was there..."

"Guess he was too drunk to remember anything that night," Wooyoung said with a chuckle, as he stepped forward, making his presence known.

"Youngie? You're here too?! Who else is here?" Jackson said demandingly, but in the most adorable way possible.

Wooyoung laughed, "all of them." He then pointed at them, and when Jackson saw them, he waved at them, and them back to him.

"Woah, maybe next time we can all go together, huh?" He suggested with a wide smile.

"Yeah, sure, someday," Hongjoong said from Seonghwa's side, whom just nodded.

"Great! I'll see you guys then, hopefully. Have great fun you guys! Bye~" He and his boyfriend then walked away to collect their food, as the other males started ordering theirs.

When it was their turn to collect their food, they went back to their boys, and sat in their designated seats, ready to have a great time. In the end, the food was great, the talk was great, but most importantly, the people were great, therefore, this day was a success in everyone's book, and everyone was excited for the upcoming group dates that follow.

Wooyoung made eye contact with San, and San understood what he was implying, simply gave him a nod, and went back to eating, while Wooyoung went back to his phone.

..................

a/n: next chap is gonna be the last~ ik i kinda wish it ended on chap 100 but oh well💀 hope u liked this chap tho :) byee~!

-🤍