40

The bright but grey skies are more comforting than I thought, but I guess anything is better than being inside that damned hospital room. After a dramatic and sleepless night, I can finally leave. I redo my hair in a messy mop on top of my head as I wait for Harry to pull up with the car.

He insisted I shouldn't be putting so much stress on myself, though I don't see how the hell taking a short walk to the car is stressful. I know Dr. Mayer said I need to relax or else my anxiety will get worse, but I am not the type to sit around and do nothing, then not only will my anxiety be at risk but also my sanity. Nonetheless, she did prescribe me some pills to help incase I have another episode like the one last night..

I sigh hugging Harry's jacket around myself when I spot him coming towards me in the car. He comes to an easy stop right in front of me, I'm thankful for the intrusion on my despondent thoughts.

"What do you think your doing?" Harry huffs rushing out from the drivers seat, and taking a hold of my elbow to help me into the car.

"Harry" I scorn, my hallowed eyes glaring at him as he leads me around the front of the vehicle and opens the passenger door for me.

"I'm not completely helpless you know - never have been" I roll my eyes at him before making sure i'm seated and he closes the door behind me. A small shake of his head and about three strides later, he's climbing in behind the wheel.

"I know your not helpless - never have been" he teases, and I can't help but reciprocate with a small smile. Some of the annoyance fizzling out from being treated like a child.

"I just want to take care of you" his voice drops significantly, before reaching over and placing a hand on my knee. I feel my insides melt at the small but loving gesture, and rest my hand over his. Me being hot headed is not going to get me anywhere near relaxed, and I know Harry just wants to help.

"I know, Thank you" I look up from our hands to meet his wonderful green eyes and lean over to kiss his cheek.

*

"Lana" Harry coos softly, rubbing circles into my thigh with his thumb.

"Hmm?" I blink rapidly, trying to force the drowsiness from my eyes. I must have dozed off..

"We're here" he chuckles, before taking his thumb and wiping the corner of my mouth. "You had a bit of drool" he crinkles his nose to answer my confused expression.

I gasp and swat at him meekly, "I don't drool Styles" rolling my eyes and hiding my laugh I try for the door handle on my side. Surprise, it doesn't open.

I whisk my head around and glare at him, my anger bubbling again. "Sorry - I did it earlier and I -" he stops noticing my growing impatience. "Right.." he sighs and hurries out of the car to open the door for me.

I climb out ignoring his outstretched limb, and rushing up the driveway ahead of him and ignore the loud sigh he dishes out. I don't let my annoyance get the better of me though because I'm too busy admiring the quaint colonial styled home that is far from small, but just looking at it makes you feel at home. I stop and turn to scan the front yard, and I cant help but smile imagining a small green eyed boy with curly locks riding his bike up and down the block.

"I feel like I'm getting whiplash just watching how fast your moods ave changed within the last few hours" harry steps into view and I roll my eyes at him, my aggravation gone but not forgotten.

"Well stop treating me like a child and I'll be happy to stay in one mood" I grin sarcastically, crossing my arms over my chest as he comes to loom over me.

His green eyes hold my stare but I hold my stubborn ground.

"Then stop acting like one" he smirks, his hands taking me by surprise and gripping my waist, before I know it I'm being lifted of the ground. My hands grip Harrys shoulders to gain some leverage in fear that he'll drop me.