10

[Harry]

I followed Lana to the back, what happened to her eye? She looks like she's been hit.. Did she get in a fight? Or.. Did Jason do this to her? I swear if he did that I will murder his ass. “Lana” I called as I walked into the back taking a look in the lounge and then I heard the bathroom door close. “Lana what happened?” I spoke from my side, “It's none of your fucking business Harry!” She yelled and I clenched my jaw she makes me so angry all I want to do is help her, just be there for her. “Yes it is open the door let me take a look” I tried my best not to raise my voice, I was surprised when the door swung open. Lana held her glasses in one hand and it looked like she applied a bit of make up to her eye but it still looked terrible.. “Here! You see it!? Now leave me alone” she spat and tried to slam the door in my face but I put my boot in the door. “I'm not going to leave you alone! You come to work with a black eye and.. wh-what''s that? A busted lip as well?” I gripped her chin and tilted her face to have a better look. “So? What's it to you? I don't need you to look after me” She tried to close the door again and her attempts were feeble she's so small.. I pushed the door open and before she could stop me I locked us in the bathroom.

[Lana]

“Who did that to you? Who fucking hurt you like that?” He asked through gritted teeth, and all I could think about was how we were on this confined space together.. I can't have him this close it makes me want to give in. And that can't happen I don't need him..

“Jesus Harry no one did! I fell, now get out!” I stomped my foot down, “That's shit and you know it! Was it Jason!? I swear Lana if it was him-”

“No it wasn't Jason he wouldn't hurt me!” I yelled and I had to look away as I put a hand to my head, the tears want to come out and I can't let him see me like this.. I can't let a guy see me so vulnerable, no guy will ever see me break down not like my dad.. I know Jason wouldn't hurt me like that, maybe I thought he would if I still thought he was the asshole he claims to be. But not anymore.. “Then what happened Lana? Don't feed me some fucking lie about you falling no one gets an eye or a busted lip like that from a fall” His voice had lowered and I could hear the frustration and concern in his tone. I bit my tongue to keep from crying and hold it together, “Yeah? Well believe it or not that's what happened now leave me alone” I spat as I turned around and glared at him the best I could, my black eye was throbbing..

[Harry]

The way she defended Jason hit a nerve I wanted to punch a whole in the wall, does she like him over me? She did kiss him but she says she doesn't date, maybe she just doesn't wanna date you.. I ignored the voice in my head and proceeded to try and get her to tell me what happened, I don't believe she fell what kind of fall would give her a shiner like that and that lip. Her beautiful lips are tainted.. I want to kiss her wounds and make her pain go away, but she wouldn't ever let me do that.

“I don't believe you”

“I don't care” she sighed and her glaring eyes lowered from mine, I lost it and cornered her against the wall, locking her in with my arms. “Harry” she warned but I could see her chest rising and falling at the proximity between us. “You do care..” I sighed as green stared into dark brown. “I d-don't” she breathed, “Bullshit, I can tell you do. Your breathing has become ragged and your not fighting it...” I inched closer so my body was pressed against hers gently,

“That's not true I just I'm-” I cut her off by pressing my lips gently to hers, I could feel the cut of her lip and it made me frown into the kiss. Lana's hand rested on my chest as I pulled away and her lashes were still fanned over her cheeks. I tilted her chin up so out eyes could connect, “Are you sure?” I breathed and before I knew it, her hand was coming full force across my face. “Get off” she spat and I groaned recovering from the slap to my face and pinning her hands at her sides. “Why don't you just let your walls down.. You want me just as much as I want you?!” I growled as I pressed my forehead to hers, “No I don't” she tried to sound like any of this was getting to her but I knew it was..