20

[Harry]

After hours of staying with her mother, I was finally able to convince Lana to come back to mine and get some rest. It's 5 in the morning and she hasn't slept an ounce. I highly doubt she will be able to sleep anyway. However, anything is better than having to stare at your mother and be reminded of the hell she has lived along side her.

I place my hand on her thigh as we pull into the parking garage of my building. She jumps surprised by the motion. I know I should have held her and told her everything would be okay at the hospital but I was in shock. I know that isn't an excuse, she needs me. Yet i've shown her no comfort at all. She probably thinks I'm going to abandon her, and leave her and her mother to fend for themselves. I am not an asshole like her sorry excuse for a sperm donor. Yet I am a dick for even remotely embracing the thought.

Hell I wasn't even sure what to think, the moment I came face to face with Lana's reality my mind just went crazy. A wave of emotions dragged me under. I was hurt, angry, and a little betrayed. She lied to me, about everything. That alone pisses me off, but I'm not sure of it's because she lied or because she hid such a horrible situation from me. Would you have offered any help if she told you in the beginning of whatever the hell you two have? Yes.

Okay maybe not and I'm sorry. I guess in a way her telling me now, where our feelings are more solid was a better time than any.

“Do you want anything?” I ask as I unlock the door and she walks in.

“No” she mumbles and walks straight into the living room and falls on the couch.

“You haven't eaten anything all day babe I-”

“Don't call me babe” she groans, almost as if she going to kill over. I rush over to her side and sit her up. “Don't try to shut me out now” I sigh looking her right in the eye, “Not after everything that's happened, it isn't fair” I take her hands in mine and she winces, her nose crinkling.

“I know. It's not fair for you” her lip trembles and I pull her into my chest. “Stop. For once in your life just stop looking for anything less than you deserve.” I assure her and she finally lets out a chain of deranged sobs.

“I wish – I could take that advice and still picture you not leaving me after all this shit I have put you through in the last 24 hours” she rushes as she pushes me away, literally.

“How many times do I have to tell you that i'm not going anywhere? Especially now, both you and your mother need some sort of support. I can be that for you because I love you Lana” I breathe and take her face in my hands, “I fucking love you okay? I am not your sperm donor father, I am Harry. Your Harry. History doesn't have to repeat itself, and it's time you understood that” I press my forehead to hers, brushing my nose ever so lightly to her own.

[Lana]

He taken all coherent words form my clouded mind. He makes perfect sense. He's told me dozens of times that he won't leave me – that was before I told him any of my reality. Now he knows and he's still promising to stay with me.

“I love you” I whisper before I feverishly bring his lips to mine. “I love you so so much Harry” I breathe between kisses. A low groan sounding from his chest into my mouth as my tongue moves in perfect sync with his.

The familiar taste of Harry fuels the burning desire in my stomach. I push him back into the couch cushions. I straddle him and let all my senses be filled with my only form of escape, my only remedy for all the shit in my life.

Harry is that newly found drug that I can't seem to get enough of, no matter how many times I deny it.

His long fingers hook in the hem of my shirt and he rushes it over my head throwing it on the floor. His contradicting touch of rough and softness trace over the bruises on my body. Little by little making the pain go away.