14

“So then why did you show up to talk, what did you want to talk about? Why did you call my attempts to get you to even like me, an act of love?” If Harry thinks i'm going to blurt out my love for him he's mistaken, yet I have no idea what to say. 

“Let me go Harry” I struggle beneath his grip.

“Admit it. You went over to tell me you have feelings for me” he accuses, but it sounds like more of a realization to him. I already know where my feelings lie.. and I hate to be in this situation, I was never supposed to feel anything for him. It was just a stupid one night stand.. “No. I didn't your delusional” I lie as I struggle to break free from his hold, but the fact that i'm physically and mentally drained doesn't help. I just want to cry, tell Harry everything and have him hold me until there are no tears left. I want him to fix me like he said he would.. But I can never really admit any of this to him, my pride is too damn big.. Despite the fact that I was going to open up to him, tell him how I feel. But like all guys, he disappointed me.. He broke the last bit of hope I had that not all guys are the same.. The same way he made me doubt it.

“Fine” he sighs, and lets me go, leaving me utterly confused. I don't dare to ask why he just let me go after trying so hard to make me admit to something, I don't wanna own up to. “Go ahead, leave. Like I said before, this..” he motions between us, “This is done. No more” his mouth falls in a grim line and I blink several times to keep from crying. I don't care, I don't care.. I try to tell myself. But you do.. My subconscious retorts and I bite my tongue. “Fine” my voice comes out a lot shakier than I had anticipated and I curse myself for not being as strong as I look. I grab my bag that had fell on the floor and turn around to open the door.

“Wait” I had only set one foot out the door when Harry tugged at my wrist. Giving me no time to assess what he was doing. His lips coated over mine, his tongue feverishly asking for an entrance and before my heart could catch up with my rational thoughts, I obliged. My arms wrapped around his neck as he walked back into the small room and kicked the door closed. Never breaking the kiss I found myself pushed up against the door once more. This time I wasn't fighting to escape...

I knotted my fingers in his now unruly hair, tugging slightly at the roots, a small moan escaped his lips in the middle of the kiss and I could feel how hard he was as he pressed his body flush against mine.

[Harry]

My hands slide down to the hem of her blouse, as I pull it over her head. Focusing on her chest as it rises and falls with every shallow breath she takes. The way her body reacts to my touch speaks volumes. I know she feels something for me... She doesn't even have to say it I can feel it. With every kiss, every touch of her fingertips. She can't deny the way her body speaks the words she can't say..

She flexes her hips so I can feel her and I cup my hands under her thighs as I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. Giving me access to her neck, I stagger over to the couch and lay her down. I hover over her between her legs as she brings her mouth back to mine.

My t-shirt lands on the floor along with our shoes, and as I let up to unbutton my jeans Lana pushes me back, taking advantage she straddles me. Fumbling with my jeans she finally manages to get her hands in the waistband of my boxer briefs.

[Lana]

“I like a girl on top” Harry teases and I giggle as I slide my hand down his boxers and grip his length. His head rolls back as I run my hand up and down his growing erection. “Lana sstop” he says through clenched teeth and he grabs my hand bringing my assault to a halt. I twist my hair and bring it to the side as I come down and nip at his earlobe. He growls lowly in my ear as he pushes me back, so i'm underneath him once more. Busying himself with removing my shorts, he tosses them on the floor with the rest of our clothing. I lay panting as I watch him get up and slide his jeans down his legs, his muscles moving under his skin. I can't tear my eyes away, his random tattoos are animated with every move he makes. God he's so beautiful..