3

[Lana]

My eyes flutter open as I hear the sound of birds chirping and what seems to be a girl laughing out side the building. 'Alex stop! no! haha!' she giggles ugh sounds like a couple... I blink a few more times before snuggling up closer to Harry! Slowly I look up at him from my laying position, his curly brown hair is in total disarray and his lips are parted slightly as he breathes. I realize as I look away and try to move that he has an arm wrapped around me. I really hope that he doesn't catch any feelings for me.. I mean what was that all about on the way here? He was giving me the cold shoulder and he seemed bothered with me.. Maybe it was my honesty at the party? about not being a morning after person.. Could that mean he likes me? I hope not.. I mean he even turned down my generous offer of sleeping with him again..  He is a good shag to be honest, actually one of the best I've ever had. Not that i've done it alot, maybe like twice before Harry. I don't just have one night stands with anyone, I mean they have to really catch my attention and impress me. Harry just fit that description, something about him just made him seem like the right person. I sigh to myself not really wanting to think about Harry liking me and slowly begin to get up. As I slide his arm off of me I make sure I'm careful so I don't wake him, for a second I thought he'd woken up because he groaned something in his sleep but continued his slumber.. 

When my feet touched his polished wooden floor of the living room and I knew I was safe to get out of here. I grabbed my shoes and tip toed my way to the door. Taking one last look at the curly haired guy I was abandoning yet again and slowly opened the door; Only to find Jack who was about to knock... Jack's mouth drops open as his blue orbs stare into my brown ones. He lets his hand drop to his side and gives me a disappointed look after having looked behind me to see a sleeping Harry.. I look down at my bare feet feeling like a small child caught drawing on the walls or something. The only person who can ever make me feel bad about anything is Jack..  I guess it's because of our past, he really did love me and I was a total bitch to him, but the worst part has to be the fact that I knew what I was doing to him and I still lead him on.. "Jack don't.." I whisper as I look back up at him, I know he isn't happy about finding me here at Harry's place. I guess you could say he's still hurt over what I did to him. I give him the biggest puppy dog eyes I can manage so he can let me go and not let Harry find me. His stare softens a little but only for a split second before he yells, "Harry! Mate! wake up it's fucking 3 in the afternoon!" He walks in, brushing my shoulder roughly. Leaving me to brew in my annoyance. I drop my shoes to the floor and turn when I hear Harry groan, "Jack get off.." Jack had sat on top of Harry to force him to wake up. "Nah Harry time to get up you have a guest to entertain." He looked over at me seriously while Harry struggled to get him off. 

Harry pinched Jack's leg and made him jump at least 2 feet in the air, letting him get up. Harry sat up while Jack groaned in pain just a few feet away from the couch Harry was sat on. "Ah my head." He ran a hand through his hair and squinted to adjust his vision to the light pouring in through the windows. Once his vision appeared to be clear his emerald green eyes landed on me. I was still stood by the open door, his brows furrowed a little and to avoid him asking questions I shut the door behind me and walked back to the couch. "Were you leaving?" He asked as I took a seat on the couch across from him. I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes, "No." I said simply putting up my usual front. Harry didn't say anything but nodded and got up slowly. Keeping a hand on his head, he headed straight to the kitchen. I sighed as I followed him with my eyes, only long enough until Jack cleared his throat. I looked over at him and he shook his head at me following close behind Harry. I was left alone in the living room of Harry's apartment for a few minutes. All I wanted to do was leave, and not have to deal with either Harry or Jack.. I have no idea how I'm going to get home I know Harry had offered to take me but I don't want him to.. And not just because I think he'll think I like him or something but so he doesn't have to see where I live.. I realize that probably sounds really weird, or really mean even.. But it's not what it seems, it's just.. No one knows where I live or anything about my background.. like family stuff and honestly I don't want anyone to know.. I have a reputation to obtain.. "Lana. Do you not want to eat?" Harry called from the Kitchen with a sarcastic tone bringing me out of my head.. I got up and made my way into the kitchen slowly. It was rather quiet, or it got quiet when I walked in.. Harry and Jack were silently laughing with one another and they quickly stopped when I took a seat at the table. I had been looking at both of them feeling like they were talking about me.. But why do I care? Psh..