30

This was longer than anticipated lol...

----

Harry leads me outside and towards the three car garage, where he then proceeds to opening the garage door to reveal a car covered by some blue plastic.

In a haste Harry tugs the plastic off of the car revealing it's red almost orange paint job and black top convertible roof. I may not know much about cars but I know a classic when I see one, I mean they're all round around the edges and such. I think..

But no one can mistake the porsche insignia on the grill of the car.

“Get in” Harry breathes and I do as he asks, but his rush to get as far from this house as possible has him already sitting in the driver seat before I can even open the passenger door.

The second I close my door is the second Harry revs the engine and speeds out of the garage and down the driveway onto the street.

We drive for about ten minutes as I gauge his mood, I know he would never yell at me or hurt me, that much has become clear to me, but he does have a raging temper.

Harry is genuinely a sweetheart, with a chest too small for his heart, and someone like him can only take so much before exploding and having it become a habit.

“I like this car” I sigh as I look at his side profile.

“Me too” he replies distracted as he plays with his lower lip.

“Classic? Like your Ford back in LA?” I continue.

We come to a light and he finally looks at me, a small smirk threatening his beautiful mouth and a little crease between his brow.

“Yeah” he replies almost in a question.

I cock a brow at him and decide it's time to allow him to forget that stupid jerk James and his filthy mouth.

“Don't sound do surprised Mr. Styles, I know a thing or two about cars” I look away from him and stare straight out the windshield.

“Is that so?” I hear a laugh threatening it's way out.

“Yes, and the lights green, that means go” I face him once more, my brows raised and my sarcasm on high.

He looks back to the road while laughing slightly and I take pride in making sure he'll be fine now.

“God I love you” he says between breaths and I feel short of breath.

“And I love you” I breathe, my heart swelling as the words leave my lips.

It always feels like it's the first time he's said it, and it both makes me happy and afraid. I have the tendency to one: be insecure about him and guys in general and two: I over think until I make up a future that hasn't come and probably won't come, any time soon.

My heart swells with both excitement and fear – fear that this will all some how come to an end – if not by me then maybe by Harry or anyone else.

I know I can't think like that but I can't help it. My love for Harry is one of a kind, I've never loved anyone before, and I know I have never loved anyone the way I love Harry.

“You alright?” Harry takes my hand as we come to a stop at another light, “Clammy, never a good sign” he smirks but his eyes are worrisome.

“I am. Are you?” I smile and try to shove my stupid fears down a hole.

“When ever your with me I am” He grins.

“Okay cornball, where are we going” I laugh as I motion to the now green light.