1

Warning: Some Sexual Content. Reader Discretion is Advised.

Sitting at the bar having finished my 30th Drink or at least I think it was 30th I lost count after the 5th, I've been reflecting on my decisions, with what little thought capacity I have left. The alcohol taking full effect on my mind. I'm determined to start new and what better way than to get drunk and have a great time? LA is the best place to do that, the weather, the parties, raves, etc. It's for me, sure I'll miss my family but they can always visit, or I could visit them. I down the next drink I ordered and make my way into the crowd of people. Dancing my way through at least, there's girls and guys dancing, grinding, having a good time. Neon lights flashing all around me, by far one of the best raves I've ever been to, I'm stopped dead center of the crowd as two girls begin to dance and grind on me. One at my front and the other at my back. I let them be and begin dancing along with them, letting the alcohol and music take me away. 

My curly hair drenched in sweat from the amount of dancing and these girls on me, I look at the girl in front of me, grinding and working all she's got to impress me. Briefly I think, why do girls do that? Are they that desperate for affection? I mean I'm not judging, these girls are way more valuable than what the set themselves up to be. My mind stops thinking as the girl at my back wraps her small arm over my chest, or attempts to she whispers in my ear seductively, "Why don't we get out of here?" I turn my head trying to make out if I heard her right and she kisses me on the corner of my mouth. I feel my brows furrow and the girl in front of me nods her head after sharing a silent message with her friend. Before I really have a chance to process their offer, my attention goes to a girl dancing just a few people away from me. She's cheering the loudest to the music playing, and it's strange that out of all the people cheering and yelling she's the only one I really hear.

Something about her makes me want to be the guy she's dancing with, I look over the people in front of us trying to get a better look at her. I get frustrated when I can't accomplish what I'm trying to do, and these girls are desperately trying to get my attention back to them. But my mind is set on one thing, I begin to make my way over to her. Leaving the other two girls calling profanities at me, Ignoring them when I have her in my sights. I try not to make it obvious as I scan her curvy body from head to foot, dancing with a random girl I take her in; Her long black hair in a sophisticated braid coming down past her breast, and her sparkly silver and black with a hint of navy blue tank top reflecting the many lights surrounding us. Her legs are hidden in a pair of really tight black skinny jeans, but wow does it make her bum look good.. Her small feet concealed in a pair of black shinny heels. 

Her back to the random guys front, grinding and dancing. Her head is tilted down as she move in perfect tune with the loud music, her lashes fan over her cheeks. It all moves in slow motion to me, she looks up and she catches me starring, and that's when I realize I have fully stopped dancing, I've just been starring at her the whole time. I try to act like I wasn't gawking over her and try to get back into the rhythm of the music. Just as I look away from her to dance with some random girl I caught a small smile tug at the corner of her full lips. It made me smile to myself, I casually take a peek at her after several minutes and she's gone.. I start to panic a little, where'd she go? I try to keep cool and look over around the many people but I can't spot her. I feel a little line between my brows a slight frown on my face.

Then suddenly I feel a pair of hands creep up my back, a small hand with nicely polished black nails wraps around and over my right shoulder, while the other wraps around my left side and resting on my abdomen. "Looking for me?" She whispers as her lips lightly brush my earlobe. I turn around just as she lets go, trying not to look to eager. I look down at her and her dark eyes look lustfully into mine, her lashes fan out over her cheeks again as she begins to move to the music. I smirk and begin to dance with her, resting my hands on her hips. She dances circling all around me, tempting me with every move. She bends grinding even more closer to my crotch, when she comes back up she presses her back against my front. Wrapping her right arm behind my neck, she tilts my head down as she looks up at me her eyes talking for her. I know what she's going to do, our lips touch and my larger hand skims up body from her hip finally resting at her cheek. I cup her face and the kiss deepens, I hear a quiet moan escape her lips as we break away for some air.