2

Waiting for Jack to come and meet me I take a picture of my delicious looking Lemon Iced Tea with that wedge of lemon on the rim. It's such a beautiful day, the sun's out kids and couples running about, it's such a sight to take in. This is why I love LA, there's always ways to have fun and then there's always ways to just relax and enjoy the day. As I post the picture up on instagram, Jack violently takes a seat in front of me almost making me drop my iPhone in my glass of iced tea.. "Jack what the fuck mate?" I glare at him momentarily. "Huh oh sorry Harry, Just a little excited." He grins at me, my brows furrowed. "And why is that?" I chuckle my bit of anger gone now. "Well i'm putting together another party tonight." He wiggles his brows at me, I sigh and shake my head at him smiling as he takes my iced tea ruining the nice looking wedge of lemon on the rim and gulps half of it down. "Gimme that." I roll my eyes at him and take my drink back. "Don't be such a diva Harry." He chuckles, I raise a brow at him. I don't know how Jack and I became friends.. I mean I guess it's because he's always there when you need him. Despite him being a little reckless, he's a cool friend to have. I look at him and move on to the reason why I called him to meet me. "Anyway, I need your help." He leans back in his seat and puts his feet up on the other chair beside him. "Oh yeah, whataya need bro?" I don't know where to start, I wish I had someone other than Jack to help me out with finding Lana. Because he's so I dunno, he's just rough around the edges when it comes to personal stuff and I know I will never see the end of this if he finds out I'm looking for a girl.. "Hello? earth to Harry." He waves a hand in my face, I blink and smack his hand down. "Well last night at the rave, back at the warehouse..." I pause as I observe his expression, He's listening intently. I shake my head and lower my gaze from his, "There was this girl and i was-" He cuts me off, "Ay! Harry you got yourself some yeah?" He chuckles, I roll my eyes. "Jack shut the fuck up, that's not the point." I say sternly as I look around at the few people eyeing us. "Haha alright go on then." He leans back in his chair. Looking at him seriously I begin, "Well I took her home yeah? But when I woke up she was gone, and I don't know anything about her except her name.." He raises his brows, but doesn't say anything. I sigh in frustration, "Look, I just want you to tell me if you know her and where I can find her."

I feel a line between my brows as I eye his reaction, "Well I'd love to Harry, but you haven't told me her name yet..." He says smartly, I throw the lemon wedge from my iced tea at him. "I was getting to that." I laugh, "Her names Lana, I dunno her last name.." I sigh a laugh, His laughing stops and I had looked away from him as I said her name. But his silence brings my attention back, I see his eyes go wide and a huge smile spreads across his face. His laughing starts up again which causes the people around us turn to stare, "Jack! calm the hell down. I don't see what's so funny." I say in frustration. "R-right it's just-" He can't manage to stop, I groan in annoyance and begin to get up. "Fine if your not gonna help then I'll figure it out myself." Turning my back to him I start walking away, "Harry wait!" He calls to me, I ignore him putting my sun glasses back on and head to my car. "Shit!" i hear him swear as he trips over some chairs and is left paying my bill. I smirk to myself well deserved.. "Harry!" He catches up to me as I reach my car. "Jesus, your such a drama queen." He says breathlessly, I chuckle and unlock my car, climbing in. He climbs in the passenger seat. "Hey, your not getting a ride if you don't plan on helping me." I slide my glasses down my nose a bit, so he can see my eyes. He gives me a 'are you serious?' look and I cock my head to the side to answer his unspoken question. "Fine, fine. We'll talk back at the shop." He sighs, buckling up. I sigh and shake my head, he's so shady sometimes it's really quite annoying. I start my car and head towards Oldies Records, it's our hang out in a way.. I mean well.. I own the place. If I do say so myself it's a pretty popular shop, Jack doesn't run it with me of course because of his recklessness. I wouldn't dare leave him to tend the place, I'm actually looking for a good manager to run the place because I don't always spend my time there. I have errands to do, pay the bills and so on. But i'm sure you can guess what we sell there, records obviously. CD's, DVD's all old or new anything you want we most likely have it.