13

I see my sister walking across the parking lot as I back my car up into my reserved space. I beep the horn and when she sees it's me she runs over and before I know it she's getting into the car. "Um"

"Look I don't have a lot of time but-"

As I turn the ignition off and look out the windshield my mouth goes dry and the rage within me begins to seep through. "What the fuck is he doing here?!" I spit making my sister jump in the passenger seat. "That's what I was going to warn you about Harry... James he just showed up.. said he missed mom and wanted to see her. To see you as well" My sister spoke apprehensively as my breathing became more shallow by the second. "So? What the fuck is he doing here near my shop? I don't want him here!" I growl and get out of the car, making my way over to him. "You!" I bellow from across the lot and the bastard just turns to face me, hands in his pocket with the most devilish smile. "Why hello son" he chuckles, "Don't you fucking call-"

"Harry!" My mother interrupts as comes rushing over clearly not having heard our little exchange, she fumbles with putting some trinket she just bought a few shops down. "I'm glad to see you we weren't sure if you were here" she brings me in for a hug and I try to relax, my breathing still heavy she retreats and stands by his side. "Yeah Harry is it okay of we come in to talk? Or maybe we can go back to your flat?" James smirks, I can read him like a fucking book, "No. Fuck, no" I glare at him, "Harry.." my mother warns and I run a hand through my hair. I want so badly to ask if his skank mistress went away or something, I still have the impression that it's my mothers best friend..

"When exactly did he get here?" I roll my eyes trying to calm down for my mothers sake.. I don't know how much longer I can keep this from her.

"Early yesterday morning" Gemma comes up behind me and gives me a concerned look, I never told her what I saw but I have a feeling she suspects. I knew if I told her then, she would have stopped the wedding from even happening. That's something I should have done.. But the prick threatened me, he said if I told her he'd break her heart or turn her against me.

*

"Who do you think she'll believe Harry? The love she has been so desperate to find again or her stupid 18 year old son. It's easy to assume your upset with me taking your fathers place isn't it?" He smirks as I grip the neck of his tux. "James" Gwen gasped in surprise, I couldn't believe what I was hearing..

*

The memory is still engraved in my brain, which is the main reason why I left my home. I wanted to be as far away from James as possible, I didn't want to share a home with the cheating bastard. And I couldn't just sit there watching him play my mom, because I couldn't say shit. I didn't want to ruin her happiness.. But no matter how far I ran here he still manages to get in my way.. "Great" I roll my eyes and begin walking towards the shop. Hearing my family plus James talk about how big the place is and how hot the weather is because they're so used to the chilliness of England.

[Lana]

"Thanks Bonnie, I owe you one" I take my bag from her and the pair of glasses she salvaged from the bathroom in the back room. I can't believe I left all my shit here.. i'm just glad Bonnie is a trustworthy person. Unlike Harry.. "No problem. I'm sad to see you go though, I think we would have been great friends" she offers me a sincere smile and I return it all the same. "No one says we still can't" I laugh and cringe slightly it hurts to actually smile so big. I don't have many friends, actually I don't have any friends.. Everyone just stays away from me because they assume i'm an egotistical bitch. You are.. my subconscious murmurs and I shake my head at myself. Sometimes I wish I wasn't but there aren't any real friends in this fucked up world.