12

[Harry]

"Who's th-that?" The blonde whose name I can't get right hiccups. "None of your business" Lana hisses and I try my hardest to sober up. It's only mildly set in that this is beyond wrong, but my mind is still trying to decide if it's only wrong because I got caught or because I know I can't get over Lana with some random hook up. "Who d-do you think your t-talking to?" The blonde slurs and Lana doesn't take her eyes from mine, I still haven't sobered up enough to make the right words come out. "I'm talking to y- you know what? I'm out of here" she glares at me and starts walking off but not before purposely bumping into me. The fact that I'm highly intoxicated doesn't help my balance and I nearly fall over. "L-Lana" My voice cracks as I grab her arm. "Let. Go." Her tone is harsh and I blink a few times forcing myself to think of the right words to say. "Nothing happened yet" I hold back a hiccup, "yet" the blonde giggles from behind oblivious to what is going on here, shit I'm only half aware of what the fuck is going on. "I don't know why I thought I could come talk to you" she scoffed, and for a second I was confused as to what she's talking about. When I figure it out my mind still couldn't fully process what she means. "W-wait" I hold back the contents of my stomach threatening to come up. I move to unlock the door and let the girl in, "I'm leaving" Lana announces and once more she's walking away. "No wait lets talk" I manage to get the full sentence out, "talk about what? How your exactly like every guy out there? Trying so hard to convince someone you love them, not leaving them alone until you finally get under their skin. Then going off at the first real problem to hook up with a random skank?" She's almost breathless her face is hard and her nostrils flare slightly. "What? N-no I- You pushed me a- love?" Love was the word that stuck out the most.. I never said I loved her.. Did I? No I don't think I did.. Even drunk I know wouldn't drop the 'L' bomb. she sucked in a breath and realization glossed over her eyes at her own choice of words. Do I love her? Or am I just so infatuated by the fact that she's played so hard to get? I've never really had to try when getting a girl.. I haven't even had many relationships..

[Lana]

"N-no what I meant was-"

"I don't remember ever saying I loved you.." Harry's words make my stomach churn, I know he never said he loved me. I don't know where the fuck that word came from when I said it.. It just came out.. His attitude shouldn't surprise me no matter how wasted he is, if he had ever brought that word up to me I'd run so fast all that'd be left behind would be dust. "No I know that. I just I meant how you wouldn't give up.."

"That doesn't make sense.." He kept swaying in his heels trying hard to keep his balance. "Ugh shut up your drunk you can't make any sense.. I don't even know why I'm still here"

"To talk" he held back a hiccup and I rolled my eyes at him, I should be half way home by now. "No I'm leaving" I turned around and started walking off ignoring him slur my name.

•••

[Harry]

My eyes flutter open as they adjust to the light coming from the window. Rubbing my eyes I sit up and I feel like I have a cinder block on top of my head. "Ah" I groan as I realize I'm on the floor if my own flat half naked. All my clothes are spread out across my living room, what the hell happened last night? I remember some blonde girl and then Lana.. Was I dreaming when I saw her or? "W-what happened?" A girls voice came from behind the couch and as I got to my feet and steadied my self with the couch, "who are you?" I tried to focus my vision on the girl through the pounding headache. "Hillary.." She sounded offended, "sorry I was really wasted I don't remember half the shit that happened last night.. We didn't um ya know?" I staggered into the kitchen to get the pain killers and she followed close behind. "No. We had a pretty hot make out session but nothing more" she studied her surroundings until her eyes landed on my figure. "Were those there last night?" She was referring to my tattoos.

"I think so" we half laughed.

"Can I have some of those?" Hillary asked and I tossed her the pills before reaching for two bottles of water in the fridge.

...

I slipped on my black jeans and brown boots leaving my upper body exposed as I dried my hair with the towel. When Hillary reappeared from the bathroom, "you didn't have a shower then?" I smiled at her with a knowing look as we walked back into my living room. "No I feel weird about it" she blushed, after we took some pills and filled our stomachs we started talking and she's really cool. It was actually her first time trying to have a one night stand since her boyfriend cheated on her. I'm actually glad nothing happened.. I don't think I can deal with the guilt on top of already having slept with that other girl what was her name? Jessica? "Why is that?" I chuckled as I threw the towel in the hamper and pushed the guilty thoughts away. "I don't want your girlfriend or ex would feel about me having a shower" she giggled, I felt a crease between my brows as I pieced it together.

"Wait Lana?"

"If that's the girl who showed up here last night then yeah" she shrugged, "I mean she did find us drunk out of our minds as we sucked our faces off.." She blushed, clearly thinking about last night. "She's not my girlfriend or ex.. And she probably won't be showing up again.." I groaned as the conversation I had with Lana came back to me.. She really won't want to talk to me now.. Ugh why am I such a fuck up? "Well whatever the case.. I should get going.. I don't want to get in the middle of anything" Hillary grabs her bag from the table and begins to leave. "Yeah I guess.. It was um, nice making out with you?" I chuckled and she raised a brow at me. "Bye Harry" she smiled as she closed the door behind her.

I sighed as I walked over to my couch and fell back on it, I made things so much worse for me.. Lana is never going to forgive me. Getting her to admit even just a little but that she liked me was hard enough without adding me trying to forget her with a random hook up.. Then when she said I'm like every other guy? There has to be so much more behind her words.. It's a huge realization that I barely even know her yet I've tried everything in my being to get her to give me a chance at something more..

What has the most impact on me from out conversation was that she basically called my attempts an act of love.. Does that mean she loves me? Yeah right she's barely capable of liking me.. Do I even love her? The sound of my phone going jolts me out of my pensive state. I pick it up to see it's a text from my sister.. Ugh what could she want?

Can we talk? Meet me at the shop.

I think long about it before I finally decide I should probably apologize and bury the hatchet with her. She is my sister.. And I haven't really spent much time with her or my mom because of all this drama with Lana..

Fine see you in a few.

I reply and get up to get a shirt on.

---

I did this on my phone so sorry for any errors I'll fix em later :) enjoy x

P.S. please go check out my new 5sos fanfic called Don't wish please & thanks x