8

As park my car in my spot at my apartment complex, turning the engine off and slamming the door behind me I stomp my way up to my place. I haven't been able to erase the image of Lana kissing Jason out of my head, and the more I think about it, the more the scowl on my face deepens. I can't believe she did that.. actually yeah I can.. She's heartless, she told me she doesn't do the relationship thing and here I was thinking I could be the one guy to change her mind. All she wants is my body.. wow how the tables have turned.. I guess now I know how a girl would feel in this position.. It fucking sucks.. But why would she just randomly kiss him, he was in the middle of.. saying something. Was she just doing it to stop that kid from saying something she didn't want me to know? Actually the more I think about it, it was way more than just a kiss and pissing me off. The whole situation seemed weird.. I mean why did he say he'd walk her home? She was home.. maybe he just meant to walk her to her door. I would have offered to do that if he hadn't showed up. Ugh why am I justifying her actions? She only kissed him to get me wound up and it sure as hell worked, I'm so furious that I don't look forward to seeing her tomorrow at the shop.. But that's exactly what she wants..

As I step off the elevator and start picking out my house key I look up to find Gemma standing at my door. “Harry” She sighs and gives me a warm smile.

“Gemma? What are you doing here?” I try to change the expression on my face so she doesn't get in my business.

“I just came to hang out moms um.. resting” she stuttered and lowered her gaze as he stepped aside to let me open the door.

“I thought she'd be out clubbing or something” I chuckle as I walk in and gesture her in. My mom is all about having fun so her resting is strange to me.

“Hah yeah, anyway where's your girlfriend.. um Layla was it?” She took a seat on the couch as I kicked off my shoes and joined her. I gave her a sideways glare, “Lana.. and she went home..” I bite my tongue to keep from pouring out my problems about my fake girlfriend with my sister..

“Right Lana..” she sighed and I caught her expression..

“You don't like her do you?” I raised a brow at her, I know when Gemma takes a disliking to someone..

“No I don't” she scoffs and leans back into the couch. I chuckle and decide not to get into it because I'll end up coming clean about everything.

“So what the hell do you do for fun? Honestly it's kind of boring just sitting here Harry” she asks, rolling her eyes when I don't answer. I was actually just texting Michael about plans.. He said Jacks having another house party.. I don't know when him and Jack started talking.. But I dunno if I want to go, I'm not sure if I'm still mad at Jack..

I guess I could take Gemma with me to the party.. I need the distraction anyway, I don't want to think about Lana all night.. Unless Jack brings her up.. ugh i'll just keep my distance from him.

“You up for a party?” I smirk, and she smiles raising her brows.

[Lana]

“Thanks for walking me” I smiled up at Jason, he really isn't so bad I don't understand why he has to act like a dick in front of everyone else. I would have even been friends with him way before any of this if he just acted like himself. “No problem.. Um if you need anything.. I'm right next door” he points to his house with his thumb and I nod. “See you” I wave awkwardly and begin my last walk before I probably pass out for 2 days straight.

I unlock the door and walk in slowly, I take my shoes off and take them in my hand. The sticky carpet feels like it always does against my bare feet. I stop to see if he's in the living room.. he isn't .. and I feel a wave of relief pass over me. Maybe he isn't home..