18

As promised here it is :) there might be another tmrrw I need to get all this inspiration out lol please leave me some feed back? I'd really appreciate it! <3 Some constructive critisism :D

---

[Harry]

“What?” I turn around to face Lana, her eyes fixed on her fumbling fingers. What is she talking about I have dropped her off at that big old house for as long as I can remember. Does she mean that, that man doesn't live with her? Does he just show up and beat her when he pleases? “You don't know where he lives... where I live..” she mumbles and looks in every and any direction but at me.

“Lana what-”

“Harry. Can we please just go back inside.. I'll explain everything” she takes me by the wrist and drags me back down the hall and into my flat. I let her lead me, confused and overwhelmed with all she has revealed to me already. What more can she be keeping from me? Do I really even know her at all..? You know the most important parts of her. Now is your chance to get to know the reasons behind them.

I sigh as she leads me back into my home, I watch as she heads into the kitchen and finally turns to look at me. “Do you want to eat?” she sighs.

“I've sort of lost my appetite” I retort as I take a seat at the table and pull the chair out beside me. She sighs and returns to my side. I hate that she's trying to stall. I mean I knew we would have these conversations eventually, like one at a time. Now she's going to reveal yet another one of her secrets to me. It probably is of less importance after the first, fuck. I still can't get over it. I want to hold her close and tell her everything will be okay.. That I love her and she's safe with me.. But i'm also angry at her. For keeping such a shitty situation from me. No matter what was holding her back, I would have been there for her sooner. I could have helped. But i'm too late now, the damage has been done.

“Why didn't you tell me?” I break the silence. It's only moderately uncomfortable. What ever else she has to say can wait. I'm not going to just brush this off.

“I – I never planned to let this – us get this far..” she sniffs, and I know she's being honest. I didn't even think after all that chasing her around we would be sitting in my flat talking about who she really is..

“Fair enough. But – when you realized you couldn't keep me away why didn't you tell me – I mean the day you showed up at work -” I bite my tongue so I don't go off on a tangent. I need to keep things calm, and truthfully i'm just angry at myself for not being able to help her when it happened. God that was the night I called her.. she said her mom wasn't feeling well..

“That was the night – I called you and you lied. Fuck, had it just happened?” I tilt her head to face me, and the tears roll down her face once again. “Yeah” she whispers and I run a hand through my hair tugging at the roots.

“I knew it – I called you that night, because something told me I should. Lana I could have helped you I-”

“No Harry you couldn't have” she interrupts me her eyes fixated on the table. “I wouldn't have let you..”

“What -” I growl, “Why the fuck not?!” I glare at her.

“Because I don't need anyone to fight my battles for me!” she hisses, her damned pride getting in the way. “What – Lana, for fucks sake you couldn't even let your pride go for a split second while you were getting pummeled?!” her head shoots back in my direction and her brown eyes turn to slits, shit.

[Lana]

“No I couldn't! I didn't even want you anywhere near me then why the hell would I want you to come be the hero and save the day?!” I hiss, my anger against myself is coming out and I'm taking it out on Harry. Of course I wanted him there, I hated to admit it then because I had planned to keep him the hell away. But he just wouldn't give up. I couldn't afford for him to see me so weak, when I had this whole act going on. I just couldn't let him pity me – I couldn't make him want to be with me even more..